Census on this realm?

We got an Alli/Horde ratio on this server? Some say Horde outnumber Alli and vice versa but it would be nice to get some kind of feel for that number. I’d prefer it was balanced or as close as possible to balanced lol.

The latest uploads below so super close and alliance with a tiny edge it looks like.

wowpop appspot com/realms/thunderfury

2 Likes

seems fairly balanced where i’ve run into allies. they definitely like hillsbrad more than ashenvale so if you want a good pvp experience go there. not sure about other alliance zones for leveling but in the 20 range horde seems to be dominant in ashenvale and stonetalon. I saw a lot of alliance in thousand needles for some reason so I’m assuming tanaris is gonna be lit, i’m sure most of the low level alliance are just in duskwood and similar zones. I’m closing in on STV and I can’t wait :3

2 Likes

I agree it seems pretty even.

STV last night was very ally heavy though.

1 Like

Depends on where you go but it’s possible to quest almost anywhere in a group unless you hit that rare enemy mob. The open world pvp so far has been awesome.

1 Like

Definitely Hillsbrad is Ally heavy. Especially Yeti cave…nothing like being wedged between angry farmers, bears, and the 5 man Ally parties.

Corpse walked a lot, but it’s been a blast as the battles have been even. Sadly though as more high levels show up, I’m starting to see revenge parties on Ally side come up the river.

Kalimdor feels like 80/20 H/A right now, but I haven’t bothered with Ashenvale

lmao did manage to lure 2 allies close to the guards. I wasn’t about to outnumbered without some 1-shot help :smiley:

Not so much in Hillsbrad, but a few have gotten too close to Crossroads in Barrens. A few mages like to hang out behind FP in Sepulcher

I tried doing a bit of grinding in 1K Needles and was constantly outnumbered. Had a few good 1v1s but didn’t get much done.

STV has been the best PvP zone for me so far. There seems to always be something stirring in those hills.

Props to all the horde and alliance who can kill a player and then let them go about their business!

Good Journey!

1 Like

The problem tho is that alliance is absolutely dog crap in pvp here. They offer very little competition outside of the kids who kill players 30 levels below them all day.

I play hunter and priest but I shouldn’t be dunking on kids easily that are Red to me. :d

say me this…

“kek”

Historically speaking, Shimmering Flats is real bad for Alliance. This is par for the course. Of course, when you are outnumbered at least 2:1, everything is real bad.