Celebrating The Burning Crusade with Timewalking

Give us Legion TW after the next WoD event!

Also, buff the drops to 171 FFS.

2 Likes

yay timewalking weeks are the best in the world! :partying_face:

1 Like

okay I guess enjoy those that love it and still need their glaives for their DH.

personally I just stop doing TW’s all together for about a year now… the reward isnt there for the effort after all you keep removing every single attempt to have fun with old tier sets/legendary items.

2 Likes

I’m still not happy you are allowing swords to be a DH only transmog.

3 Likes

How’s the exp gained in these TW? Before it was a huge boost of XP good to level alts. Now it gives far less xp. Would be nice if for this celebration, these dungeons gave the XP they used to give last year.

inb4 Black Temple is horrendously scaled for Shadowlands and it’s just gonna be a 6 day wipefest and the tune it correctly on the last day.

(I’ve had the glaives unlocked for a while, I have no horse in this race. But those BT pugs can be a clown shoes extravaganza, to say the least)

1 Like

But I think you need to get both warglaves to drop on the same toon and then get the achieve (by doing the TW raid) on that toon.

1 Like

No one plays DH enough to care about those Glaives.

This.

10/char

Please, please, please, I beg of you. Tell whoever needs to know, make the Lord/Lady of War title account wide.

Please and thank you,
Gallows

You need the glaives achievement for having obtained both, but that same character doesn’t need to be the one clearing Black Temple TW; only a demon hunter does.

I have the Glaives on my rogue, for example, but I ran my DH through afterwards and can transmog them.

1 Like

This is clearly something that fell through the cracks during COVID and the delay of the Shadowlands launch.

It was set to have been BC timewalking one of the weeks right around the original launch in October, and then was skipped I believe due to that. And then it’s been out of the rotation since.

Really disappointing that it wasn’t cleared up until now. I finally got my pair of glaives after the 2019 BC TW came and went, so I was really excited…then it was missing, and never got back in, for 6 months…

1 Like

I was the first person in my guild to get epic flying (so I could get the netherwing drakes). When we were all flying out to Tempest Keep together, I would literally fly circles around them. It only took about two weeks before other people started getting it too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The drop rate seems to be super high on DH. I got both of them in 2 weeks on my DH.

1 Like

What a nice way to celebrate the Burning Crusade!

Lots of nostalgia in that expansion for me.

I’m just glad I remember all the hidden instant-death mechanics (Looking at you Shadowlabs and Arcatraz)!

Still find TBC timewalking to be the worst of the bunch but I can still appreciate the gesture, thanks~

You do realise Kaivax is a community mod and has nothing to do with game development, right?

2 Likes

I have both glaives. did all the quests and the whole 9 yards, yet for some reason you wont let me transmog them. Boo to your TBC.
and an ilvl200 rewards to boot i assume.
double boo.

sorry, TBC was great. just salty i did all the grinding and cant transmog my glaives.

2 Likes

BC Private server players can come join us now :star_struck: I’m looking forward to BC Classic moreso than I was Classic but not moreso than I am Wrath Classic :smiley:

1 Like