Celebrating The Burning Crusade with Timewalking

We’re really pleased to have announced The Burning Crusade Classic at BlizzConline, so we’ve decided to enable Burning Crusade Timewalking.

Starting tomorrow morning (in this region) and running for one week, Burning Crusade Timewalking will be live in World of Warcraft, in addition to other events already on the calendar.

Take a picture when you loot those warglaives!

23 Likes

nightborne customization when
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-are-you-even-listening/877830

12 Likes

what?? what about wod? are you resetting??

I’m glad somebody was pleased by… well, anything that happened at Blizzconline.

9 Likes

not this expansion

never, quit your elf obsession

3 Likes

Considering BC Timewalking was cancelled twice in a row its to little to late

5 Likes

I don’t get this, aren’t they a 1% drop and you need to get BOTH in order to be able to mog them? I never bothered, those drop rates/chances are bad. Been burned too much by RNG to bother sinking hours in a raid for that.

2 Likes

When does Blizz Conline start?

well posting it in this particular thread is spam and never a good idea in a blue thread.

1 Like

im alway sso behind on the BC dh glaive farming… man this game is not for me.

1 Like

heehee i got al the happy news I wanted from blizzcon.

1 Like

Never

4 Likes

I remember the first joys of flying during BC :grin:

5 Likes

I also remember that. Mostly I remember farming for my epic flying on my 100% speed ground mount because the %60 speed 1k gold normal flying was useless outside of navigating hills/mountains or flying in a straight line across a zone.

2 Likes

Thank goodness. Felt like this was gone for half a year or something and it was very upsetting.

2 Likes

They have disabled BC time walking for the longest, but I’ve been yearning for WoD for the longest.

Just keep making Demon Hunters. They can skip to Mother Shahraz right after Supremus.

Legion timewalking please

1 Like

Why? You apparently don’t care if we look good

5 Likes