Celebrate 15 Years of World of Warcraft!

Is it possible to do these just with guild members or will we have to join up with random players through the queue system?

Do we have to do AV on both Horde and Alliance to get both mounts or are they a mirror reward (buy one on faction and it changes to the other when you log into other faction)?

Is it intended if you dont have BFA you are unable to do the quests and participate?

Is anyone having problems trying to summon their “Lil’ Nefarian” pet?

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard for another great year of roleplay, raiding, and PvP. ;w; You help me with my pstd and bipolar one. I am in your debt even after all these years.

1 Like

Can’t target chromie - you guys have got to realize that a new quest is going to be packed and you still can’t get it right.

3 Likes

The event lasts 2 months

1 Like

I thought the 3 old raids were supposed to be in Raid Finder? Wasn’t that posted by a Blue? Not there.

3 Likes

You have to talk to Chromie in the Caverns of Time. You get a quest when you open your Anniversary gift box that is in the mailbox!

Currently defaults you to Dps no matter what you que as and has EXTREMELY long wait times, I’ve been waiting for 2hrs out of an average of 52 min wait time.

So are we ever actually going to be able to do these raids or is this anniversary event just a queue-waiting simulator?

Hour and a half in queue and counting.

theres a lfr queue at 385

Your rag fight is bugged need to fix this asap please!

After learning the pet and mount logged out, logging back in, neither are useable, pet claims Revoked, Mount as though never learned, have the achieve still though… yeah, bugs

oh man 1 hour que PER wing…what fun!~

Celebrate WoW’s 15h anniversary with bugged LFR bosses!

1 Like

I cant even see the floor in CoT because it is covered by people yet somehow queues are an hour…how?

stuck in dc loop when trying to leave one of the raids, no way to exit before dc again

I just did all 3 in an hour on Mal’ganis with high pop. Only issue is first go at cata Rag insta wiped whole party when spawned in, second go we had a fgew seconds to get out of it. I wish it was harder, if everything goes normal its all done in under an hour. Putting classes in the transmog they would have had in that raid tier was a nice touch Blizz.

So did you use the lfr feature or just run to the instance and zone in?