[CE][AOTC] 2 Raiders LF new home

Hello everyone,

My partner and I are looking for a new raiding guild, and hopefully a long-term home guild in general.

Brief summary:

Our old guild achieved CE S1 of Dragonflight. We lost a few key players and had a change of leadership heading into S2 where we promptly ended raiding around 4/9M for ATSC.

My partner and I have been in guild limbo (we’ve stayed in the guild even though it’s dead, mostly for the hearthstone CD) and are looking for a new team to raid and chill with in keys.

I’m a multi-classer. I can pretty much play any role barring tank (and even I can tank M+, raid not so much) effectively and if the team needs a specific class/spec for progression I’m more than happy to oblige. Ex: I swapped to devoker for Razsageth prog for the sake of time spiral and to prevent our priest from yeeting off the platform.

This season my primary focus has been my shaman (ele/enh), warlock (all specs), rogue/warrior (all specs), monk (mistweaver/ww) and mage (all specs).

My partner plays several specs/classes as well. hunter (surv/bm), paladin (ret), shaman (resto/ele), and evoker (pres/aug).

Our preferred raid days are Wed-Sunday any time from 5-12EST. Monday/Tuesday are our in-office days so we prefer not to raid then but if the time is manageable we can flex.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through btag: nikelaus#1937 or ping my discord Nikelaus#8640. You can also reach me by replying here.

Cheers!

Hey there, Bold may be a good fit.

We are on Stormrage and raid Sat/Sun 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST. For a few weeks we will also have an optional raid on Friday nights at the same time for normal / heroic clears.

We ended last week 2/9M - 9/9H and are looking to achieve CE. We were 7/9M last tier.

If interested hmu on btag. Reluctor#1255

Hi Nikelaus, I’m not sure our times/days are ideal for you but thought it wouldn’t hurt to post our info as we’re looking for a couple more bodies to join our team! Thanks for your consideration.