CE XP Ele/resto shaman LF Raid Team

Hello there,

Im looking to play elemental shaman or restoration for the right raid team. I’m personally looking for a guild that is established, has a history of steady progression, and effective leadership, and lastly but most importantly I would prefer for this guild to function as a home. What I mean by that is, having players interacting with each other where you dont feel like just another number.

About me: I am a competitive player that will min max to ensure that I do everything I can to achieve a kill and driven to maintain that competitive edge. I have a high attention to detail, and am an avid log diver. When I go to research a fight for my class, I will typically look through dozens of logs comparative to our kill times/efficiency to give my raid exactly what they need when they need it. I have the drive to always improve in every facet. As a player, as a teammate, and in the respective class that I am playing.

Next thing my credentials:

-Multi CE player in Uldir/BoD/CN.
-I have raided top 50 in the past
-My logs show a history of performance
-My computer is newly furnished and up to date with steady dependable internet

Thanks for reading thus far, I appreciate your time and investment in me. I look forward to speaking to each and everyone of you in the coming days.

Contact Information
Shockitt#2994 -Discord
Phenominal#1679-Battletag

Hi Shockitt,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Stormrage is looking for heals and DPs for DF - a Flex player is worth its weight in wow tokens ! We are a cross faction raid team, although the primary guild is Alliance

Our weekend team is recruiting, here is our recruitment thread (it is a little old, but if you reach out we will get back to you quickly)

still actively searching!

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) we are needing healers > Ranged if you interested in a Heroic Minded Guild

Hello Shockitt!

Looking to plant new roots? <Botany> is a mid-core 2 day Mythic oriented guild rounding out our raid roster for Dragonflight. We are seeking several raiders who enjoy DPS or healing roles to join our community. While a preference list of classes/specs has been identified, please don’t hesitate to contact us as all likeminded players are welcome.

The current roster is comprised of a majority of raiders from our previous guild looking to continue raiding in the upcoming expansion. 6/11M SOF, 9/11M SoD, 8/10M CN. Come take a leaf-of-faith with us today!

Mythic Raid Days/Times:

• Wednesday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Thursday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Invites begin 15 minutes prior to raid start with a 10 minute break mid-raid.
  • A third raid night (Tuesday) may be considered per majority request/progression aspirations.

Interested applicants should contact via
Discord: Amoonsiong#9189, JackGarcia#5693, Pyroscape#1579
Battle.net: Amoonsiong#1481, JackGarcia#11403, Aracean#11230