CE tank lf fri/sat guild

US 100 raid tank exp.

Looking to tank on Fridays and Saturdays, I can play all tank classes above sub par, but I greatly enjoy my dh. Look up my logs, add me. Can not wait to get back into raiding, currently hold a 1500 IO with just pugging.

I can realm and faction transfer.

Vice - Horde, Area 52
6/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 4/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]