CE Restoration Druid LF Raid Guild

As the title says. I play a restoration Druid and have achieved CE each tier 1100-1500 world rankings depending on the tier. Mythic jailer 1111 world ranked kill, 428 US on a 2 day schedule. Guild broke up after 5+ years in it due to S4. Looking to join a raid guild for a full time healer raid spot for Dragons and beyond. Sadly I only heal on my Druid not looking to do a hybrid role of any sort.

Looking for raid times between 7pm-Midnight EST I’m available any day. I can also server transfer and faction change if needed. Just looking for a chill fun guild to kill internet monsters with while still achieving CE. I only played the first 3 weeks of S4 for the raid Mount, taking a break from retail (playing classic) until Dragon hits.

Discord - Naftywafty#2949

we are looking to add an amazing healer to the roster. our times fit so ill leave our guild spam and hope to hear from you.

Still looking for a CE guild.

Heya, I’d love to have a chat if you have some time. I’ll leave our guild spam below and if it tickles your fancy, you add me on discord at Jasterqt#2487 to chat a bit. Hope to hear from you!

Four Oh Four, the guild you’ve been looking for but haven’t been able to find!

About Us:
We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and gaming together across multiple games over the years. Most of us have been playing WoW since TBC, some earlier and have decided to make our own raid group and push for Cutting Edge.

We’re all fairly laid back, but focused when it comes to progression. We’re all extremely critical of our own mistakes and rarely make the same mistake twice. Quick learners, good button pressers, memers, mythic plusers, even a few pvpers.

Expectations:
We want to set clear and realistic expectations and goals for the expansion. We are aiming for Cutting Edge, but as a new guild we don’t have delusions of getting it in the first tier as we go through growing pains and learning.

That being said, we are setting 6/8M as the minimum for a successful first tier, with cutting edge being obtained in Tier 2 as what we would identify as a successful tier.

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for similar players to us. Memers that like to progress at a decent pace, actively work on their own character and improving without raging. We want players that are going to do mythic+ and have a good time, especially bigger keys, etc. We want players that come with knowledge of the fights(Watch videos, read guides), consumables and a readiness to do whatever the fight may need.

Raid Days

Tuesday, 9pm-12am EST

Wednesday, 9pm-12am EST

Thursday, 9pm-12am EST

What We’re Recruiting

DPS
1 - Death Knight
1 - Enhancement Shaman
1 - Hunter
2 - Any Ranged DPS

Healers:
1 - Mistweaver
1 - Restoration Druid

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your class is listed or not

Contact
If you’re interested you can head over to https://discord.gg/cVfaGeDVtp to apply or reach out to Jasterqt#2487 or Wulfy#1798 on Discord if you have any questions.