CE raider swapping to lock, LF Guild

Hey all!

Short and sweet here! Horde or Alliance, I’m down to faction xfer.
Would like to stay on Weekdays and Sunday for raids, between 7-12pm EST, any number of days.

Long time feral druid main (14ish years) swapping to warlock for a new challenge.
Looking for a less hardcore CE guild that likes to have some fun and kill some bosses.

Current Prog: AotC and 2/10M

My lock is getting geared (198 ilvl as of today), I have her up to date on her covenant and legendaries. I can play my feral and pump dps until she is ready to replace my kitty.

Feral Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/55705058#difficulty=4

1 Like

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to had you to our main raid team! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 7/10H Castle Nathria. However, we are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 potential tank for raid (current spots full atm but always need tanks for mythic plus/pvp)
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

<Style> Sargeras 4/10M LF Warlock, DH, RDPS and Healers apps in our forum link love to chat good luck on your search!

Howdy! I’m the GM of MEME GIRLS on Mal’ganis, newly formed 2 night guild comprised of former top 15 US leadership and raiders. We’re 2/10M with solid Hungering pulls. Looking to add a warlock, no written application.

Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.
Lilautistic#0001 is my discord, send me an add.

Hi there! I am looking for a good warlock to add to my mythic roster, we start mythic progression on January 19th and we are currently 10/10H and 1/10M. I prioritize having a non toxic environment and personality fit with the guild.

We are a horde guild located on Zul’jin that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11PM EST.

Please add me to discord at Bittersteel#4096 for discord or Bittersteel#1826 for battle net. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks:
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers:
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 9/10H Castle Nathria we are looking for a few more excellent raiders to start our push into mythic.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: 1
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 4
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me!

Hey Betty!

Its Mine I Licked It is a recently formed guild aiming for CE on a 6 hour/week schedule, comprised largely of previously high end raiders many of whom have taken breaks from raiding in the past and want to raid again on a lighter schedule. We are looking primarily for ranged DPS and would be interested in your warlock as it gets caught up in gear. We are currently 10/10H and 2/10M, raiding 8-11EST T/Th.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https://forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on battlenet at Fuzzii#1197

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Ranged dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Healer - Disc Priest & Holy Pally!!

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey we are currently a start up guild. we cleared 10/10 N last night in about 2 hours and are going to clear heroic hopefully in the same time Tuesday. we just formed in the mind set of getting CE while still having fun with like minded players.
Guild just formed last Thursday

Reign of Shadows is a Newly Formed Guild started by a group of friends lead by 10/10 H Castle Nathria Leaders. Our goal is to provide a competitive Raid, Mythic + and PvP environment with a fun atmosphere. We are a small guild with a lot of potential looking to bolster our roster as we raise our goals each tier moving into shadowlands.

Mission statement: This guild will not operate as a hardcore Cutting Edge guild, but we will operate as a Mythic Raid guild to achieve Cutting Edge, High Mythic + keys and Top Tier PvP. Please internalize this statement. Our goal is to foster a community of players who enjoy playing with each other. We will not treat people the way that hardcore Cutting Edge guilds tend to treat people. That said, we will establish clear expectations from our Mythic Raid team. We will recruit players to fill Mythic Raid team needs, and expect people to accept that their position may be challenged. We will make difficult decisions that we believe are in the best interest of the Mythic Raid team, with the understanding that those decisions do not undermine the strength of the guild as a whole but promote it.*

Currently Recruiting:
All classes

• TUE 8-11 PM CST
  • WED 8-11 PM CST
  • THUR 8-11 PM CST Progression

First raid for the guild will be 01/12/2021 to clear heroic

Expectations:

• Knowledge of their spec/class.
  • Come prepared
  • High raid attendance
  • Communication with the team via Discord.
  • Ability to improve their performance. (Warcraft logs)

Guild Contacts:
Uwéa’s discord = Uwea#1211 Bnet = Uwea#11452
Fodisa’s discord/Bnet= Exarthious#1115

Hey how’s it going. We are looking for a few solid dps to round out our roster. Shoot me a message on discord DaBeez#3343 if we spark your interest!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-undercover-elitists-recruiting/822717

if weekends open up

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Betty!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with a few great ranged DPS. We are currently 1/10M and 9/10H. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Lushii - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

We have a need for an exceptional Warlock to round out our mythic core, would be interested in speaking with you.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 10/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior, Unholy DK

Ranged DPS: Hunter

Healers: Exceptional Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, or Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Lock for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and I hope to talk to you soon! :unicorn:

Hey Bettywhite,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664