CE Raider LF Mythic team for Shadowlands

Used to be in top 100 world guild, got CE on a few different characters.
Looking to play a paladin in shadowlands. DPS main but feel very comfortable tanking as well (have got CE as a tank). Also willing to play druid/mage/hunter as i’m already very comfortable playing all specs at a high level on those classes. Hit me up if interested or want to see some logs.

I plan on going really hard for shadowlands (no life) and think I can be a very good asset to any team.

Willing to go horde/stay alliance.

Hi Daddyburnsie,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. A DPS who is comfortable tanking in occasional 3-tank progression situations is always an asset to a raid, as is someone comfortable playing multiple classes at a high level. That said, you did mention you’re looking to no-life the upcoming tier, so we might be a little too casual for you at 3 days x 3 hours. If not, read on!

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

:shaved_ice:

Hello Daddyburnsie

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello Daddyburnsie, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

We like flexibility in a potential Dojo member. We are getting CE in Shadowlands no doubt at all. We have most of the tools already.

Hey bud! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hey, let me know if you would like to talk.

8/12 M currently after about 10 weeks of raiding together, former CE guild from Legion who rebuilt in prep for shadowlands.

Tues / Thurs / Sun 9pm - 12am EST

illmerica#1459

Hello, Divine (H) Tichondrius 5/12M

Friday/Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Recruiting: Ranged dps (Full on hunters)
Warrior/rogue/DH/Ret
We are an active community that has been together for roughly 3 years. Looking to push shadowlands at a semi-hardcore level. In high need of ranged dps. Majority of our members are 1.8k-2.4k IO scores, so we are fairly active in doing weekly keys. We are fairly social in discord and host an optional raid on Wednesday at 8pm CST to gear alts and have some fun

Btag: tyrue#1545
Discord: tyrue#1556

Hey! I figure you might be looking for an establish guild, but I am just going to give it a shot. We are a guild compromised of former CE raiders and mythic raiders who took a break during BFA. We are banding together for Shadowland and beyond and will be raiding two days only(Tuesday and Wednesday) 10:30 Est to 1:30 Est… would you be interested in talking?

Hey we are looking to round out our roster for then end of bfa and pushing CE in SL and future tiers. I think you would enjoy our atmosphere! Looking for exceptional players to finish up BFA. Check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

yo im forming a squad of hitters for shadowlands, we are a grp of raiders varying from US 10-100 exp. about 3 of us havent done the US 100 push but have been verified and referenced through other raiders with the exp. If u interested in joining a squad for Shadowlands with the goal of efficient pushing, hmu. [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Are you looking to play now and into shadowlands? What days and times are you looking for? We are looking for more to finish out this xpac and go kick some butt on shadowlands. I’ll leave our spam for you to look at:

< Ouroboros > (nearly 13 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After is a new late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/12M after one week of raiding, but our leadership and many of our members are already 12/12M in Ny’alotha.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to clear CE in Ny’alotha as a guild, and build a strong foundation going into shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

Our highest priority is currently finding a compatible raid leader. Given the nature of the raid leader spot, we will want to ensure that we have the same mindset, vision and willingness to succeed before making our final pick.

All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Guild App - https: // docs.google. com
/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_rcaTUZYvCWCS2xxhNv6LUhkp43hGTKrLyp-AFAGS4wldPA/viewform

Hey bud,

Would love to chat with ya.

We are not raiding Ny’alotha as a guild. Some members are taking breaks, some are just starting back up, and others have and are still getting CE. We will raid officially as a guild in SL.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Elemental/Resto OS - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

Healer
Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs or REALLY don’t want to take 5 mins to fill out the form - Please reach out, we’d still love to talk

Holby#1173 – GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

Hey Daddyburnsie,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: All Classes

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: All Classes

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836