CE Raider LF Mythic team for Shadowlands

Used to be in top 100 world guild, got CE on a few different characters.
Looking to play a paladin in shadowlands. DPS main but feel very comfortable tanking as well (have got CE as a tank). Also willing to play druid/mage/hunter as i’m already very comfortable playing all specs at a high level on those classes. Hit me up if interested or want to see some logs.

I plan on going really hard at the start of shadowlands and think I can be a very good asset to any team.

Willing to go horde/stay alliance.

Hey would like to talk more with you. We are a former CE group thats making a return for shadowlands. We have an immediate opening for a tank and high quality dps.

We raid Tues / Thurs 6-8pm pacific

illmerica#1459

Hey there!
We are definitely gearing up for SL in our guild and pushing to get CE prior to the end of this expansion. We are a group of players that recently came back to the game after different reasons be it hiatus, classic, or just a break from raiding. We started to raid NWC 5 weeks late and are since 4/12M with a 33% on hivemind the first night of attempts. We are looking to add members that mesh well with our setup and have space for about 2-3 more prior to SL. The core of our player group has played together since Vanilla raid days and raided MC / ZG / BWL in its mid 2000’s form. We ahve since kept our friendships strong and decided to reform this retail guild in prep for SL. We raid tues / thurs 830-1130EST and have a saturday optional alt friendly heroic clear. If the guild interests you add me on Bnet @ Burnsey#1181 . I hope you find the fit you’re looking for.