CE Raider LF Mythic Raiding!

Hey! I am looking for Mythic Raiding for Dragonflight! I currently have interest in Playing a BM/MM Hunter, Holy Paladin, Enhancement Shaman and Blood DK.

Availability - Wed-Sun 11am - 2 am PST
Past Progression - CE in BFD, EP, Ny and CN (as BrM Monk and HPal)
Current Prog - 5/10 M CN 4/10 M SoD and 5/11 SotF in Fated Raids (as Enh Shaman)

3 months before Season 2 (SoD) I had changed jobs and had to move. Ended up not playing til the last few weeks of season 3. I am settled in an have the willingness to raid Mythic content.

Please leave information here and I will reach out to you as soon as I can!

1 Like

Hi Wakubi,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

bump still looking =D

Heya, if this interests you lets chat!

Thanks for the replies. But still looking! =D

Good luck on your search! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

I saw you post your availability times, but you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, so I thought I would reach out anyways. :slight_smile:

Shared Brain Cell is a CE focused Horde guild that is currently mythic progressing in the fated raids. We are 7/10 mythic Nathria, 5/10 mythic Sanctum, and 3/11 mythic SotFO.

We raid Tues/Thurs/Mon. from 6-8pm pst.

We are looking to expand our raid team and roster for DF. Our plan is to jump right into heroic, get our gear/tier, and then straight into mythic with our CE goal. We are looking to expand our healing team and bring in players that can help us reach that goal.

In addition to raiding, all of our raiders have KSM and we all push high end key content as well.

I would love to hear from you.
Feel free to add me on Discord!
kaybots#1043

Thanks for the opportunity to hear about a new MYTHIC raiding guilding that formed on A52. Every new expasion new and returning players struggle to find a place. Well we are building that place and looking for like minded people to build and join our community.

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:

Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST

Thursday 7pm-10pm EST

Monday 7pm-10pm EST

Btags: Recruitment - Aiakos#1689
Discord: Recruitment - Toxic#1705

Thanks for the opportunity to hear about a new MYTHIC raiding guilding that formed on A52. Every new expasion new and returning players struggle to find a place. Well we are building that place and looking for like minded people to build and join our community.

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:

Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST.

Thursday 7pm-10pm EST.

Monday 7pm-10pm EST.

Btags: Recruitment - Aiakos#1689
Discord: Recruitment - Toxic#1705

Leaning more towards my hunter for DF. =D

Still looking for a tank?

Possibly. More of healers and dps!

'Ello Wakubi. I’m from Rally on Dalaran [A]. We’re getting our CE team back together for Dragonflight and sounds like your experience would fit well with that team. In addion, having been around for over 6 years we have a very active m+ community of keys all the way up to the mid 20s, an active social discord, alt raids and casual PVP. We blast a few other games as well on the side, esp Overwatch. If I’ve caught your interest you can find out more at https://www.rallyguild.io/?page_id=36 or feel free to hit me up on Disc my tag is Val#8205. Otherwise I leave you with the standard TL;DR guild spam.

Guild & Server: Rally-Dalaran [A]

Team : Honk Town

Raid Times/Days : Tuesday & Thursday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Current Progression : 11/11H SotFO; 9/10M CN (went on hiatus/casual, returning as a M prog team for DF)

Recruitment Contact : Val#8205

Raider.IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Rally

Requirements : Mature, responsible players with a history of pushing mythic/CE in a fun, but focused atmosphere. Enjoys memes.

Needs : Enhance Shaman, Rogue, Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele sham, Warlock and DK DPS. DPS with offspec heals are encouraged. Will consider strong players of any class