CE raider LF guild for SL

Hello there, melee main looking for a guild going into SL somewhere within the top us 300 would be ideal. I got CE in every tier between Antorus and Eternal Palace despite taking a very large break in between BoD and EP.

All of my relevant raiding experience took place in Yup later reformed as Padmore State when a majority of the guild desired to pursue us top 100, and while I was indifferent at the time BoD ended up being one of the most enjoyable experiences I ever had raiding. Ultimately we came up short on this goal at around US 121 but it made me realize I cant really go back to the more lax approach to mythic raiding. This expansion I’ll be Enhance/Outlaw undecided on what I’d main leaning towards Enhance atm but it has to be justifiably strong enough for me to do that which remains to be seen.

If you’re interested in discussing more or looking at some of my logs I’m more than happy to oblige and you can reach me with the Bnet I linked below. Either way happy holidays and GL in Shadowlands! :slight_smile:

Preference: Horde (Open to alliance offers), Evening Raiding

Bnet: Xionic#11182

1 Like

Hey Xaredas. Your post didn’t say Horde Only so I reached out on bnet. I understand if you aren’t interested in Alliance. Figured I’d give it a shot. Raid team three is seeking an Enhancement Shaman.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-no-refunds-15-spots-left-6-teams-5-mythic-and-1-heroic-join-us/722131

The Guild:

We are an open minded guild who is building a team with experience from top 5 US to players who have no mythic experience. All spots are competitive and earned.
Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server.
Our players are asked to maintain a respectable and friendly attitude. Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Despite just returning after 4 years to WoW, Esoteric does have plans in SL to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire. Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycraft behind each element of your class. This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

We raid 3 nights a week.

Our Mythic raid times are 9:00pm (CST) - 12:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding. We enjoy having as much fun as possible while taking raiding seriously, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that, with laughing and jokes between pulls we expect raiders to use comms respectfully.
Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls… We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

Jestyrs#1971 or Krazy#1656

Hey man, here’s our spam. If interested hit us up!

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Discord: Tracy#7543
Bnet: Tray#1125

Hi there, our guild name is Severity. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out the roster. would love to chat with ya.
mke#11978