CE Player (5 total; two top US 50) LF CE+ Driven Guild

Hey everyone; hope this finds you well.
After CE Denny, took a break, returning to the game (a bit late due to RL stuff) and on the hunt for a guild :).

Looking For
A 2-3 day guild (don’t mind 4 days for prog only, as long as prog is cleared at a reasonable pace).
CE Driven (I am fine if you are a relatively new as long as you have the potential to get CE this tier and are driven for higher ranks over time)
A relaxed environment with people wanting to chill on discord (playing other games or banter) outside of raid

What I bring
Multi-classer with orange percentile finishes in multiple tiers
Well versed mechanically and keep up with trends/changes, adapting whatever I play to the encounter at hand for an efficient kill
Punctual, responsible, and bring my A+ game every time
A very delightful personality (!!) with leadership qualities (though I have no intent of becoming an officer)

General stuff

• Open any/every day, anytime (bound to change in September where generally evenings would be best)
  • Playing rogue at the moment (but have played spriest, warlock, hunter, dh, warrior at the level mentioned)
  • As I am just gearing, will be a couple of weeks to be mythic geared (do not mind being on bench/back-up at all or can play my geared hunter or warlock temporarily)
  • CE Denny logs were private (will share SS)
    CE G’huun: https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/vyrrh?zone=24&new=true#zone=19&partition=2
    CE N’zoth: https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/51613428?zone=24&new=true
  • Alliance preferred (strongly) but might consider horde for a guild that fits all my criteria and more

Reach me at Discord: Solfyre#2038 to discuss!

P.S. I am open to rolling another class if the guild is a good fit as long as it is not warlock or DK. :stuck_out_tongue:
P.P.S. I also do not mind joining a guild as purely a bench player with ultimately moving to the main roster over time and/or even next tier.

we’re looking for a mage/dk/monk, if any of those interest you and you are willing to gear up to trial, let me know :slight_smile:

Guild & Server: [H] US-Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 9:30pm-12am EST
Current Progression: 7/10M CN - - - 9/10H - 1/10M SoD
Contacts: Wàrriorman (Raid Lead): Disc: Pham.exe#9795 , Datch (Officer) Disc: Datch#1010
Requirements: Looking for players who want to chase CE while being in a large community on discord. Must be 220+ ilvl and have mythic experience in 9.5.
In search of: All skilled players welcomed and always taking casuals for keys and alt runs. Currently in high demand for ;

**Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Ranged DPS, Enhancement Shaman **

We would love to have a chat with you!
Thank you,
Chilis

Thanks for the replies so far (As well as the adds)
Will make a decision by tonight, so if anyone else have any offers - throw em my way!