CE Nya 2/10M MM Hunter 217 // Looking for CE team

Times/Days I’m looking for a late-night team, anything past 7 PM PST will work fine for me, I’m looking for a CE focused Raid team. Perf Tue/ Wed/Thur. but I can make anything work

Server preference: I do not care about the server. However, I would prefer to stay horde since I’m still friends with my current guild, and have a ton of friends over here.

Faction: Either faction is fine. I have a preference for horde since I have 14 toons 6 of them are 60’s on horde but I do like alliance as well so it would need to be perfect.

Guild Type: I’m Looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild, I’m looking to raid 2 or 3 days a week. I would prefer 3 days but for the right team with the right progression, I’m cool with 2.

Current prog: My current prog is 2/10M, I have been doing some form of mythic raiding since MOP where I was CE SOO. I achieved CE in Nya, and had mythic kills in every raid tier in BFA

Current Class I’m Currently on my hunter and have been playing a hunter since the start of BFA, I also have a fully ready to go, Elemental Shaman, with 4 leggos 1 max level, could even heal if need be. I have a ton of other '60s as well but would need help getting leggo, can gear otherwise.

I can provide logs for both toons, I have been performing better on my shaman, but have performed extremely well on the hunter as well. I will just need to learn timings on the mythic fights. If you interested and would like to talk more please feel free to add me.

Contact info:
Bnet Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat #3866

Hello there bud we have room for you both if you cna make the raid times, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thanks Kat! but those times are a little early for me, so I’m still looking

[H] DISHONORED 3/10M I 2 DAY CE GUILD I W/TH 8:30-11:30PM EST RECRUITING!

Raid Schedule: W / Th 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Realm: Emerald Dream

Recruiting priority:

High: MM hunter, Fire mage

Medium: Disc priest with holy OS, shadow priest, unholy dk, RDPS

Low: any

all exceptional applicants will be looked at seriously, we are an equal opportunity guild

About Dishonored:

We are a multi expansion CE guild who just moved off of Kilrogg / Winterhoof to Emerald Dream. We have a big Mythic plus presence with multiple guildies already above 2k io. In addition we have a lot of active pvpers, we have multiple gladiators and guildies above 2.1k rating. That’s not all, we were able to expand so much this tier alone that we added 2 new raid teams. We currently have 4 raid teams, 3 of which are pushing for CE, and 1 is a heroic team!

Raider expectations:

1. 100% Attendance
  2. High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases.
  3. Excellent situation awareness.
  4. Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener.
  5. Progression focused mindset. Doesn’t mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice.
  6. Team player. Doesn’t mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill.

Potential candidates are expected to be appropriately geared for the content we are tackling.

Loot system:

Personal loot

Required apps and addons:

Discord, DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Assignments

How to apply:

Message one of the officers below with up to date logs and experience and we’ll get back to you!

Dev9635#11293 - Healing Officer / Raid strategist

Shmeeps#11824 - DPS officer / Raid strategist

Mags#1373 - Healing Officer / HR representative :stuck_out_tongue:

Dishonored#11140 - GM and RL

Thanks Clerixx, but that’s a little too early for me on weds. Still searching

Hey Downbeatx! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for some strong ranged DPS for our Mythic roster. Either hunter or ele would be fine. I noticed our schedule may be a bit early for you but figured I would see if it could work.

We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us. Feel free to add me if you’d like to chat!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey Downbeat,

Its Mine I Licked It is 4/10H and 10/10 M on a six hour a week schedule and looking for a hunter! We are Alliance, but hope you will consider us. I will drop the copy pasta below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Gang Operations on Thrall is a newly formed guild that is recruiting to push normal/heroic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.

Schedule (Catered to Central Standard Time CST)

• Saturday : 10:00pm – 2:00am

• Saturdays: 10:00pm – 2:00am

Current recruitment needs:

• 1-2 healers

• 3-4 RDPS

• 3-4 MDPS

What we expect from you:

• On-time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)

• Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff

• Thrive on doing new content with a laid back mindset

• Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or otherwise become a distraction.)

Our guild is just beginning to raid this expansion and all are welcome.

No need to supply logs and you do not need to have any raiding experience. But please familiarize yourself with bosses before raid night. We want players who know their class and fit with the group.

Contact us via Discord if you have any questions.

Discord: Docbox#8421 or Armourzz#5576

BNet: ItsWhatever#11857 or Armourzz#1112

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hello DOwnbeatx,

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

Thanks to everyone who reached out!