CE Mythic Healer Returning to Game!

Hello,
I am returning to the game after a taking a break in BFA. I have mythic raiding experience and cutting edge experience from MoP to Legion. I am looking for a team to join to start shadowlands with. I am ideally looking for a guild that focuses on m+ and mythic progression. I have a max level of every healing class and am comfortable on all of them. My strongest healing classes as shaman, monk, and hpriest and I would prefer to main one of them.

My battle tag is Nick#17265 please add me if you’d like to chat!

Hey were also mostly returning players going after CE and could another healer on the team!
I’ll leave our guilds spam below, will add on bNet if you’re like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey there, Leat! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!