CE minded player looking to push hardcore in SL

hey guys I’m on tichondrius realm but can change realm np, on horde side looking for a guild to push m+ and raid hardcore , i want to get CE in SL im playing dh havoc or rogue , 7:30 PM pst and + can raid between 2-4 days

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

still looking

Hey Jeubriser,
is 5/12M on US-Stormrage. Filling out our Mythic raid team. If interested visit below.

I’d check the tich wowprogress or realm forums first because Tich is a great PST realm. https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/tichondrius or you can do a search on the recruitment discord if you’re not finding what you’re after on your own realm.

Forums here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/tichondrius/86

Divine [H] Tichondrius
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm PST
5/12M Nyalotha

Building a Cutting Edge capable roster to push hardcore in shadowlands. Adult guild tight community of 3 years!

Discord: Tyrue#1556 Btag: Tyrue#1545

im still looking

We should have a talk.

im still looking 11/12M ny / 8/9M BOD / CE helya legion

Lol my dude is picky AF

if you can do 8-11pm EST on area-52, we a returning CE raiding guild with a few open spots due to our OGs moving on after our break hit me up George#1122 on bnet

nah i just dont wanna switch faction

still looking for more guilds

bump this morning

add me on bnet Holykapow#1175 - We are a Tich CE guild recruiting for Tues/Wed/Thur 8:30 PST to 11:30 PST