CE Minded Player Healer/DPS Looking for CE Guild

Hi! Vaerlyn here – Played the game on and off since Burning Crusade

Over the years I’ve played a variety of DPS and Healing classes

Right now I have Restoration Shaman 422 - probably what I most want to play
Mistweaver Monk 418 - Still learning being a melee healer
Priest Shadow/Holy - Mained this during VOTI exclusively as shadow. Would love to play holy but also would love a reason to pick up disc or pick up the DPS mantle again as Shadow. 433 Ilvl right now 4 pc

I would prefer a guild that raids starts around 8 CST T,W,TH. But open to raiding on Mondays Fridays and Weekends as well.

Guild culture is also something really important to me. Constructive criticism and feedback goes hand in hand with CE raiding that is a given. But I don’t want to be made to be attacked.

Also LGBT friendly is a huge plus.

Beyond CE my personal goals for this season are to reach 3k M+ rating on multiple healers it might be a stretch but I like having large goals.

Battle tag is Vaerlyn#1959 and Discord is vaerlyn#7750

1 Like

Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern
6/8M as a new squad in 7 weeks of raiding together in vault.

CE is the goal this tier.

Healing core spot open for trialing this coming week.
Currently 7/9H. Should have Aotc done this week.

Let’s talk
Mortiia6352 on disc

Man these times are almost perfect I’m not home from work till about 7:45 CST / 8:45 on Tuesdays.

So still looking

Hey there!

Zero Visibility is a late-night weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic prog. We are a chill raiding guild formed by a group of IRL friends. Our vibes are undefeated with lots of joking, movie quoting, and fun times all around but we play well and efficiently when it comes to raiding and pushing keys. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12am CST. We also host an optional raid night on Wednesdays.

CE is the primary goal for 10.1. If you like having fun while raiding but also have a competitive edge to you, please feel free to apply!

Guild application - https://dyno.gg/form/f2ffefbf

As someone who has run with Vaerlyn many for hundreds of keys and manu raids, hes a very awesome guy to be around! His skill is on point and he can adapt with a blink and hes always got a good attitude even when stuff goes sideways.

Yo! We are currently looking for a flex priest, mainly shadow, flex for 5 heal fights. Check us out! Our times line up too.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-28m-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

Hey Vaerlyn! My name is Kobk, I am the Guild Leader and Raid Leader for Duplicity on Area 52! We are a CE Progression Oriented team looking to start our CE push next weekend! I know ideally you are looking to play R Sham and while I will say that is an option for a main alt what I would be most interested in is your Shadow Priest and have you flex either Holy or Disc depending on compositional needs! I would love the opportunity to chat with you! Check below for prog details and contact info!

Current Progression:
VOTI: Finished 6/8M with Diurna to sub 15% in our first tier as a team together.
ASC: 8/9H 9/9N and beginning Mythic next weekend.

Raid Days/Times:
Fri/Sat/Sun 8pm to 11pm EST require 2/3 attendance!

Contact info:

Kobk (GM/RL) Discord: Kobk#6904 BNET: Kobk#11201

I look forward to hearing from you!

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed, an aspiring Gaming Community and currently focused on Stormrage (A), is a WoW Guild created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We are recruiting for multiple raid teams, keystones, PVP, and more.

Eclipsed 10.1 Recruitment Video

OUR RAID TEAMS

Dark Star (Mythic/CE-Focused)
9/9N 8/9H Abberus
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Flex Healer (Dev./Pres. Evoker), Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock)

Tidal Acceleration (Mythic)
9/9N 5/9H Abberus
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Healer (Resto Shaman, Pres. Evoker), Melee DPS (Enh. Shaman, Arms/Fury Warrior), Ranged DPS (Warlock)

Cosmic Shift (Mythic)
8/9N 5/9H Abberus
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: N/A

Stardust (AOTC)
8/9N Abberus
Saturday and Sunday 9:00-11:30pm EST
Needs: N/A

Nova (Learning Raid)
Friday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST
Needs: Accepting all

Space Balls (Rated BG Team)
Wednesday 9-11pm EST
Needs: Accepting all

• In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by bringing a positive attitude.
  • We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Jay - GM/Cosmic Shift Raid Lead Discord: Whitezilla#0001 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
  • Swizz - Dark Star Recruiter Discord: SwizzNanaz#5766
  • Ratayu - Tidal Acceleration Raid Leader Discord: Ratayu#0795

Eclipsed Website
Eclipsed on Raider.IO

Hey there!

Saltforged, on Illidan is searching for another shadow priest for our raid team (bonus for flexing heals)!

Our raids are Wednesday/Thursday 7-9:30 cst. Current prog 9/9N, 4/9H (6/9M VOTI). We are looking to get CE this tier!

Message me on discord if you’d like to talk more: Marsela#1976

Still looking

As someone who has run with Vaerlyn many for hundreds of keys and many raids, hes a very awesome guy to be around! His skill is on point and he can adapt with a blink and hes always got a good attitude even when stuff goes sideways.

Anyone need a Shadow/Holy priest or a Resto Shaman- still looking

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: 2 Healers

• Holy Priest: High
  • Resto Shaman: High
  • Resto Druid: High
  • Mistweaver: Medium

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Still looking for a new home