CE Hunter LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hello, I’m looking for a CE guild looking for quality players to push mythic content in a timely manor. I can’t raid Sunday evenings. I am going to be playing as a Hunter main. I always try to have an alt geared as well.

BFA Raiding History:
Uldir: 7/8M
BFD: CE
Crucible: Didn’t raid
EP: Didn’t raid
Ny’alotha 8/12M

Legion Raiding History:
6/10M NH
6/9 ToS
CE Antorus

I sadly have gone through some heavy health issues, so I wasn’t able to fully be there for my guild. I’ve raided at high end as a DPS, and healer. Was a Rogue for Uldir, Hpal for BFD, War/Lock for Ny’alotha.

I raided very casually in TBC, and didn’t start progress raiding until Wrath. In Wrath I cleared 15/15 Naxx, 1/1 EoE, 13/14 Uld, 5/5H TotC, 12/12H ICC, 1/1H RS. In Cata I was 6/6H BWD, 4/5H BoT, 2/2H TotFW. I was banned for herb botting shortly before Firelands launched. I was only able to get 4/7H FL, 6/8H DS. I didn’t raid during MoP, just pvped casually. In WoD, I was 5/7M HM, 8/10M BRF, and 11/13M HFC. In Legion I was only 1/7M EN, 0/3M ToV, 6/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, and 11/11M Antorus.

What I’m looking for:
I want a guild that is looking for a quality players to help push mythic content in a timely manner. I want a guild who loves having fun, but is also serious during raid. I want a community, not just a guild. I come prepared the best I can with flasks, knowledge of the fights, and just the mentality ready to down some bosses. If you think I would be a good fit, or have any questions you can add me to btag! Sacredtenshi#11826. Thank you for your time, and consideration.

Hit me up!

sending feet pics for cat pics

Cat fact: A cat rubs against people not only to be affectionate but also to mark out its territory with scent glands around its face. The tail area and paws also carry the cat’s scent.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even though Covid has made it hard to see our family’s, I still hope everyone has a good day. Add me, and we can talk this evening!

Had some good grub, now on WoW. Add me!

Cat fact: Cats are asleep for 70% of their lives.

Cat fact: The ancient Egyptians were the first to tame the cat (in about 3000 BC), and used them to control pests.

Cat fact: A group of kittens is called a kindle.

Hey I’ll leave our little bit of spam here for your consideration.
Will also add you if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

No mounting in the maw is zzzzzzzz

Howdy! Definitely in the market for a hunter. We’re a newly formed guild made up of former top 15 US officers/GMs and some of our raiders.

Sjwvegan#0001 is my discord if you wanna chat, recruitment post is below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118/26

Cat fact: The heaviest domestic cat on record is 21.297 kilograms (46 lb 15.2 oz)