CE Hpriest (h) looking for new home SL

Looking to raid 2-3 days a week, friendly guild, not too toxic in raid. I don’t care what server it’s on :slight_smile: Leave a message :smiley:

Hi!
My guild Yiff Paw All Stars is a newly formed 2 night a week raid guild on horde Zul’jin looking for players for shadowlands!
Dumb name for my guild aside, we are looking for players for any role and class to fill out a roster to get AoTC each tier and push for CE on a relaxed schedule. I promise we are not an actual weird furry guild I just think the name Yiff Paw All Stars is funny.

Our planned raid times are 9pm to 12am EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Our current members are all experienced raiders across many expansions and current guild leadership are CE raiders looking to gather a good group of players to push content and have fun.

If we sound like a good fit for you please feel free to add me on discord chime#9291 and I’m happy to answer any questions you might have. Hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Add me on Bnet Jered#1381 or Disc Jered12#7205 and we can talk if you’re still looking!

The Gaymers is a brand new guild on Mal’ganis with an LGBT+ friendly mindset. If you are part of the LGBT community, an ally or just overall cool with the community then we are the place for you. We are looking to recruit for our mythic focused (CE possible if we can build the right group) raid team. We are building a community built on acceptance where we can socialize and express ourselves without fear of hate or slurs.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Range: All Classes

Melee: Sub Rogue, WW monk, Havoc DH, Frost DK

Tank: Prot Pally, Blook DK, Brewmaster Monk

Healer: Resto Shammy, Holy Pally, Mistweaver Monk, disc/holy priest

Leadership roles open as well. If your dream is to raid lead, be an officer or a recruiter we have a place for you too.

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule:
Team Alpha (CE/mythic focused)
Sunday: 9pm - 12pm CST
Monday: 9pm - 12pm CST

Team Taco (AoTC/heroic focused)
Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm CST
Thursday: 9pm - 12pm CST

For more information, please reach out to btag: Engage#1375 or discord: engagenow#6363

bump bump bump :slight_smile:

Aesedai,

We’re looking for an spriest on our team. We are a CE guild and raid 9-mid Tue/Wed. Please see spam below and feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest, Caster DPS (would consider any dps with good logs though!)

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

lets chat.

Hey Aesedai, no clue what times you’re looking for but have a look and see if we may be a good fit.

Hey Aesadai, Severity on Hyjal is a horde night raiding guild looking for players to fill its roster.You can message me on discord/bnet at Meatbus#1097/Meatbus#11401 for a TLDR. Otherwise, here is our recruitment post.

Hey Aesedai! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788