CE healer LFG

Straight to the point:

Who: 270 Holy Priest , with CE exp. and plenty on Mythic raiding

Days: Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday, Fridays

Time: 7 pm to 11:30 max

Little more:

I’m a CE exp healer that looking for a guild that push Mythic content, doesn’t have to be CE but will like a guild that is decent on Mythic progression. I have a ton of mythic exp healing, got CE on the last tier of the last expansion. I move from the country, so I had to stop raiding for a long time, came back to wow and I was raiding on one of the top 250 USA guild and 400 World Tyrannical, but I don’t have the same time to raid hardcore. That’s why I’m looking still to clear mythic content but not so hardcore in a lil bit more flexible environment. I came back tot the game last week on my priest already have my 4 legendries and 270 ilvl , I’m willing to raid and gear up for this tier, but I’m mainly looking to raid next exp with the new healer class.

Discord: emil#3763

1 Like

Hey Emil! We are starting out probably behind where you’re looking. But wanted to drop a line anyway. Please reach out if interested!

lil too late for me but thanks!

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 3/11 M LF Raiders

Progression: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

We can talk ! Hit me up on discord