CE healer LFG

Straight to the point:

Who: CE exp. Healer looking for a Guild.

Days: Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday, Fridays

Time: 7 pm to 11:30 max

Little more:

I’m a CE exp healer that looking for a guild that push Mythic content, doesn’t have to be CE but will like a guild that is decent on Mythic progression. I have a ton of mythic exp healing, got CE on the last tier of the last expansion. I move from the country, so I had to stop raiding for a long time, came back to wow and I was raiding on one of the top 250 USA guild and 400 World Tyrannical, but I don’t have the same time to raid hardcore. That’s why I’m looking still to clear mythic content but not so hardcore in a lil bit more flexible environment. I came back tot the game last week on my priest already have my 2 legendries and 260 ilvl , I’m willing to raid and gear up for this tier, but I’m mainly looking to raid next exp with the new healer class.

Discord: emil#3763

Hello Nodispell! Our guild might be right up your alley. We intend for the main group to push for CE but on a reasonable raid schedule. We’re mainly doing heroic for the rest of the xpac to get to know new people. I’ll drop some info about the guild below, and if it sounds like we could be a good fit, I’d love to have you contact one of us to chat!