CE havoc DH LF Guild for shadowlands will server Xfer

CE havoc DH 480 ilvl 4100 IO LF Guild for shadowlands and now it doesnt matter prog just want a decent guild with fun Environment and have fun currently main havoc dh and will for Shadowlands unless i have to switch raid times and days dont matter and im willing to transfer servers as well also have the auction house mount if that matters if your interested in me add my discord Connor#9146

Howdy bud. Not sure if our times work or not, but we are hunting for a DH. We are big on culture as our guild is incredibly laid-back and fun to hang with. Progression is a big focus in SL as we expect to push for CE each tier. Please have a look and add me on discord if you would like to chat.

Thanks!

Hey! I have just created a guild of a solid 14 core raiders atm. We are currently looking for 1 dh for raid group. We will have set mythic plus groups ready for SL and all around 3k IO. We will be selling keys asap. We want to get AOTC by second week and push into mythic content. Honestly were a solid group of guys thats played games with each other for 8-10 years, very fun discord and always active. Raid times are 8-12pm est Sunday and Tuesday (may work an optional day). Either way you’d have fun playing and get the loots. Adding you now to discord or you can add me in game @ dmoney#1958

We may have talked before if not here is some info for you.