CE Focused Shadow Priest LF A Guild

7d
Paigows: Shadow Priest
Buffie: Warlock
I play Wow Mon,Tue,Wed
Achievements: 22,055
Battlenet: callisto#1587

Hi, I’m a Warlock/Shadow Priest that has just returned to the game and looking for a raiding home to be successful in

I currently play Shadow Priest and Warlock

I’m looking forward to Raiding and doing Mythic plus content in the upcoming Shadowlands Expansion

I’m not new to the game I’ve been playing the game at high level for many years, from original beta to current content, My main goals in Wow have always been to have fun while clearing content and getting as many achievements along the way as possible

As you can see my gear is kinda meh…, but I’m not looking for carries or handouts to get me geared, I’m looking for a guild for future Shadowland content and earn a raid spot for said content

When I returned to the game in late August I quickly started gearing up my shadow priest and started doing some respectable mythic pluses and doing legendary cloak runs, but soon found out the Shadowlands Expansion date would be approaching vastly quicker than I anticipated, so I decided that gearing up wouldn’t be prudent at the current time in the game, and not to mention I was finding it hard to get in a guild that wasn’t on hiatus, or the good guilds that I did find that were still raiding were doing so just for farming or mount selling, And that’s not what I was looking for, I want to be there for the challenge not the farm content, and having 0 logs of my performance was a bummer too, Also its an awful experience being invited to mythic run when you haven’t even experienced it on normal and be expected to perform as though you already went through the learning curve, so I decided to put raiding on hold and spare 24 other players the torment of me learning on the fly, Instead I decided to delve into completing as many of the time consuming achievements as I possibly could like: Unna, baal, waist of time, 100 reputations, and also finally decided to finish my Insane Title, you know just some easy stuff while I wait for Shadowlands to drop

My goals for Shadowland and mythic plus is full content clears

I know what’s expected of me to earn a raiding spot

overview:
I know how to maximize my dps as much possible by knowing my stat weights, rotations, raid encounter positioning/don’t stand in the goo, and boss mechanics, no tunnel vision, focused on every pull

Things I bring to the guild/raid:

Attendance: I don’t want to miss a raid, nore do I want to be late for a raid, holding up other people waiting for me to show up is rude/inconsiderate, in my opinion raid attendance is the most important part of being in a raiding guild, showing up when you want to effects the entire raid, from raid composition to having to try to find a pug to replace you, etc…

Preparation: I make my own consumables, gems, and enchants, so your not gonna have to worry about me not being raid ready, or if I’m not prepotting/flasking or wearing a piece of gear I got the night before still not being enchanted or gemmed etc… macros if needed made, auras made if needed, and I have lots of gold, do i have bruto mount… no… :frowning:

Knowledge: I do my homework, If you don’t put in the time and effort to learn new things or try new things your gonna have a bad time in this game … so …I read up on my classes, mmmochamp, icyveins, wowhead, etc… I stay aware of what’s being tweaked in Wow, such as buffs/nerfs, so I can plan accordingly in response to a buff/nerf, I watch videos of raid encounters, so I can figure out where and when I need to be during a raid encounter, knowing where and when you need to be helps immensely when trying to pump out your max dps, also, having a understanding of how the boss encounter/mechanics works helps lower wipes/disasters, I also make a habit of looking up the best players in my class to checkout what they are doing differently, which helps me keep my skill/knowledge on par with theirs, I run all the necessary Addons and Elvui which in turn help me maximize my performance and dps

Focus: I know when to shut up in guild/raid chat and discord, I don’t mind wiping on new content, which is to be expected, but not being focused on your role or dying to a easily avoidable mechanic is one of the worst things you can do in a raid encounter, your extra dps could of made a difference on that pull which might of stopped a heartbreaking 1% wipe, during the wipes on a new boss encounter i don’t just sit there and hope for the best during the next pull I’ll check the meters/damage taken/death logs to see if there is something I can do or add imputt to the raid leader which might improve the results of the next pull

Community: I’m not shy, I like to respond to guildies in chat, I’m your /invite after the raid to do a mythic plus or pvp, My Warmode is always on, I don’t mind helping others do stuff in the game, I’m a social person so I get along fine with all sorts of people

Pc Specs: my current rig is overkill for this game, I run Wow at max settings cause why not ?
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor(clocked to 4.1Ghz), 16.0gb, Evga Geforce RTX 2080, Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB

Sorry about the wall of text, I look forward to hearing from you soon

Paigows, the Insane and Esteemed
Buffie, the Demon Slayer

Added you my man! I think you’d be a great fit, I just have a couple of questions for you that I can ask on bnet.

Our times might not a perfect fit, but we would love to have you! Please check us out or add me on b-tag Narcissism#11555

Would love to chat asap :slight_smile:

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS & a healer for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Needed
Death Knight
Balance Druid
Spriest
Hunter

*Healer Needed
Druid (hybrid with dps offspec highly preferred)

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: Sundays 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Hello Paigows, Last Pull Andys is a mythic progression guild on Area 52 US. We achieved 12/12M this tier and are looking to continue our success into shadowlands. We have a very active discord and members regularly organize to push keys or play games outside of WoW like Among Us .

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 9pm-12am EST
  • Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Optional Raid Night

• Monday 9pm-11pm EST

Recruitment

We are currently looking for various classes for trials and are also considering all experienced players for our main roster looking forward into Shadowlands. All spots are competitive and we encourage all who are interested to reach out.

Please note, we are not interested in temporary raider, we are looking for new members. Any new member will be asked to complete a two week trial in order to join the main roster for progression fights.

If you are interested, contact us via bnet or discord listed below. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to playing together!

For more information regarding specific class needs as well as our anonymous google form for easy application please see our WoWprogress.

Guild Contacts

Xzur: GM

• Bnet - Xzur#1966
  • Discord - Xzur#4075

Airegin: Officer

• Bnet - AXPsharkbait#1774
  • Discord - Airegin#0729

added you to battlenet

Hello,
We are Shade a Horde guild on Hyjal server. We are looking to round out our roster for Shadowlands and think you would be an excellent fit. Below is a little more info about us as well as contact info. We look forward to hearing from you

Current Recruitment Needs

-Demon Hunter
-Rogue
-Mage
-Elemental Shaman
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Boomkin

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150) Disc (Devana#8731) –Guild Recruiter
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Good Morning! I know you didn’t mention Thurs but I thought I’d leave our post just in case you’re flexible on days. Good luck on your search!

Hey man you sound great for us imma leave our recruitment post for you :slight_smile: