C/e Fire mage Returning for SL ( last ce was mythic Nzoth)

Contact Info: Bnet Fire#1218 Discord Fire#1234 I had a boomy at 60 but want to play mage i hit 60 day 1 and had my car wreck a couple days after so now im back with lots of free time <3

So i have IRL stuff happen and now just starting SL i know im about a month late or so but i have c/e xp in every xpack and gonna hit 60 and smash gear out super quick <3 I wanna stay alliance but will move to horde for the right guid

I am lvling my Fire mage and should be 60 tomorrow and ill start gearing asap!
I have played every class at a high lvl in raiding and looking forward on raiding this tier or i can wait tell next tier up to yall!

[Claw and Shadow] is a 1/10 H 10/10 N guild on Wyrmrest Accord that has just returned from taking a break during BFA. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Normal/Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Wednesday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Thursday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. We still need 1-2 tanks.

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting a main offtank, preferably a demon hunter or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a shadow priest, 1-2 hunters, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a windwalker (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are only recruiting a disc priest for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Mucc - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Cain#1371 Discord- Mucc#0047)

Kyaza - Recruitment (Btag- Kyaza#1457 Discord- Kyazah#5497)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! My name is Myirium and I am the recruitment officer for [Supremum], a Heroic Alliance guild based on Stormrage. I saw your post and think you would be a fantastic fit for our guild.

[Supremum] is a group of returning World of Warcraft veterans who have completed Cutting Edge, Ahead of the Curve and multiple Keystone Master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade or more looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion.

Raid Times

• Tuesday & Wednesday: 9pm to 12am EST.
  • We run M+ keys outside of raid time.

Progression

• Completed Normal
  • 1/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

We are looking for exceptional applicants, specifically a fire mage, that loves to raid and play WoW as much as we do. If you feel this is you and you are interested in our guild, please feel free to contact us! Thanks, and look forward to speaking with you!

Please message any of the following officers/recruiters for more info:

Shavoni: Myirium#1405 (Battle.net) / Myirium#0898 (Discord)
Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net)/Triadge#0075 (Discord)
Gagorn: Gish#11857 (Battle.net)/Gish#3961 (Discord)
Whilis: Toxichunting#1334 (Battle.net) / Whilis#8203 (Discord)

Firesurge,

We’d be happy to have you gear up during the Holidays and join us early next year.

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first ever guild raid week we’re 6/10N and getting close on Council. We used a group fully from guild with no pugs and brought a team of ~20. We expect to clear all of Normal this week and push into Heroic.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting a tank, a healer, and ranged dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional melee player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster. add me if interested/have any questions would love to talk!
btag: mke#11978

Hey there, Firesurges! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Firesurges, We’re looking to add a mage to our roster and it seems like you may be on realm! If the info below is of interest to you then hope we can talk more soon XD

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10 H w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Lets see what you can do in the Dojo.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013