C/E Fire Mage LF guild =)

Contact Info Bnet Fire#1218 Discord Fire#1234

So i had IRL stuff happen right when shdowlands came out! i am back and just hit 60 on my mage and working on catching up on soul ash as we speak. Prefer to stay alliance but will go horde for the right guild. I played mage back in WOD and was a c/e raider then and played my Hpal until Shadowlands i wanted to go back to my mage because i find them real fun to play=)

My raiding history, I stepped into my 1st raid during FL during cata and have raided at the highest lvl since. I have gotten c/e at least once every xpack and wanna do the same in SL. I would love to find a guild that raids 3 days a week or even 4 I just love to raid

As a raider I know what i can bring to the table, i always come to raid with food flask and pots and a understanding of the fight by looking up kill videos of my class POV and also watch fatboss guide videos to know what to expect on my 1st pull.

Just looking for a solid raid team that loves to raid i also love doing mythic plus and hope to catch up on gear soon. Hope to hear from you guys soon :slight_smile:

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior!!

Heals - Considering a holy pally/mistweaver monk

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey Fire, Proper Villains is looking to add a Mage to our group. If the info below interests you then hope to talk more soon about a possible good fit on realm!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10 H w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi Fire,

Its Mine I Licked It (6 hours a week, 1/10 M 6/10 H) Could use a good mage! I am going to post copy pasta below, feel free to reach out. Since you say you are currently a it behind, please feel free to include your H Pally Logs and older mage logs if you choose to app!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Always interested in strong rDPS!

==

< Milkshake > is off the ground running! We currently are 7/10 H with the realm’s 15th kill on Heroic Huntsman.

Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:
** = High Need

Tank: CLOSED

Melee DPS: CLOSED

Ranged DPS: OPEN

Needs:

** Mage
** Warlock
** Hunter

Healer: CLOSED

All strong player should apply!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord. gg/cpQN3Ncdrm

(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666

• BattleNet: Monster#15141

Hey Fireblinks!

[Emergency Tactics] is building a brand new raid team dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for all players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: Heals and dps

<Cadre> Is a 7/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal Raid on 6ish hours a week at the moment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7P-10P for progression, and we raid Thursday from 7PM - 10PM for trivial content, e.g. Normal Reclear.

Some of us have been playing together since Legion Cutting Edge, and many of us were found along the way in Classic. Nevertheless, she grew bored – and so Shadowlands is on deck for all of us to explore and conquer.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 7PM PST – 10PM PST (10PM EST – 1AM EST) We use Thursday at the same time for trivial content, like Normal

<Cadre> is comprised of a group of adult gamers who have a variety of life experience under their belt, along with WoW experience to boot. Some of us have been in Stockholm since 2004, and others fell in love during Icecrown Citadel. Whatever your experience is, you are welcome so long as you are innately curious about the game and open to development. We will happily run Heroic with people who are Heroic-minded, but will have a higher expectation of people focused on our Mythic raid. We seek to create a moderately-sized community that is available to accomplish M+ and Arena goals alike.

Expectations of a Raider:

Be Raid Ready! (Consumables, Enchants, Caffeine, Tequila!)

Research the fights. (We will post guides, please have some familiarity before we dive in!)

Know your class. (What’s the Discord?!)

Be a Team Player. (Socialization varies across the Myers-Briggs, but here in Cadre, we’re one-for-all. The Vibe is important to us, and we’re looking for synergistic personalities.)

Be Inclusive. (We’ve got zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or bigoted topics in Cadre. We’re LGBT+ friendly, and we’re gonna get silly. Brownie points if you like to party. Not a recommended guild for people with strict morals or malevolence. Somewhere in-between. We go both ways.)

What are we recruiting?

Mythic needs:

Ranged DPS: 1x Hunter (BiS Spec), 1 Mage (BiS Spec)

Melee DPS:

Healer:

Tank:

Still interested?

Feel free to contact me!

Phirt#7236 – Discord
Phirt#1987 – Battle.Net

Discord is greatly preferred over Battle.Net.

How are we handling the Holidays?

We’re just raiding Tues/Weds this week and next - then we use Monday following for a Normal reclear.

We really need players who can make both days consistently, and are interested in all aspects of the game versus raid logging. We’re currently at about 18 heads like that…and could benefit from 3 more.

Hey there! We are specifically looking for a fire mage atm! If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you!
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei/Bloodscalp/Boulderfist/Maiev/Stonemaul looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team in Shadowlands. We were just shy of hitting CE in BFA (11/12M in Nyalotha), but we are continuing to strive to hit CE now. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
WW Monk
Fire Mage
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact us at
MaikCiano#1365 (btag), MaikCiano#9385 (discord)
or
Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

We should talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013