CE Experienced Mage LF raid/Mythic+ home

The first thing I would like to say is that I am looking for a home not a raid. I would like to join a community that wants to help their players improve as well as the players improving the group as a whole.

I am looking for a 2-3 night raid with active mythic + pushing on off nights.

My current raid progress is 5/12 m. I took a break after getting BoD Cutting Edge and came back in 8.3 to raid casually. I soon found that I wanted more for myself. I started pushing mythic + and joining friends mythic raids when they needed extra bodies and I was hooked again.

I am eastern time so the below will all be EST

Available from
7:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST M-Thur
7:00 PM EST - 2:00 AM EST Friday
Saturday all day
Sunday all day

Feel free to comment here or add me on Battle.net.

Btag - Suavepeanuts#1992

1 Like

Hey Amanielia! We are looking for Mages at the moment as we try to begin our push into Mythic raiding. We’re an AOTC guild that wants to see what we can do in Mythic. Below is a bit about us, please shoot me a message if you’re interested!

[A] - Proudmoore [12/12H-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We are looking to build up our roster to push into Mythic for the end of the expansion and into Shadowlands

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [12/12H-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs

• Recruitment is currently open for ALL DPS classes and specs . We are also looking for a second tank. This section will be updated as the roster fills out. Currently full on healers.

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Sadly the times do not work out. I apologize for not posting the times I was available. I have corrected this.

Maybe check us out? <Modern> 12/12M LFM Aiming At Top 50/HOF in SL

I also have a 12/12M weekend team that can use a mage.

Hey, just going to drop our info below.

I sent you a bnet request.

Hi Amaniella,
We raid on Wed/Fri 7-10 EST.
We’re currently recruiting for Ranged DPS for our team. Sent you a BNET request. IF you’re up for Faction switching reach out.
Cheers

Hello and good afternoon! I’m with Corrupted Cannoli, on lovely Horde side of Area 52! We’re an adult-only LGBTQA+ guild that’s looking to stay active with our peps!

Our progress: 12/12H, 5/12M
What do we need: heroic raiders who can backup the mythic team and hopefully later be promoted to the mythic team!!
Times: Thursdays 8-10pm EST (Heroic partial clear), Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST (Mythic)

Side note: the officer team is looking into the possibilities of raid achievements/mount runs, they may fall under a raid night

Some of our members do stream so we do like people to be okay with the camera!

Okashiro#11455 is my battlenet, wishing you the best of luck in finding your new home

The Church - Proudmoore (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
5/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

See our website for recruitment needs.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)

Hey there, definitely interested in a strong fire mage. Feel free to PM us if you want more info.

About Transcend:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

• Ranged DPS (Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Kitty)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot! We will reimburse your transfer with gold if you perform well.

Requirements:
90% Raid Attendance
Positive Attitude

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Ny’alotha: 9/12M

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Dev, Healing, Cutiecupcake

Or apply at: https://forms.gle/eLwwU1YSek3aDg6K6

Number Go Up 7/12 Mythic Alliance Stormrage is a newly formed guild looking for active raiders to finish filling out our Mythic team! With Cross Realm Mythic opened up, we are hoping to fill out our roster with skilled players looking to progress into Nyalotha and prepare for Shadowlands through a Trial Period and hopefully eventually being a part of our Guild and Mythic Team. We are 7/12 Mythic and expecting to have good progression the rest of the tier as we prep for Shadowlands. Our founders have CE experience and we are expecting to progress as far as possible in Nyalotha this tier since we had a late start as we started Mythic as a guild 3 weeks ago, but we hope to push CE in Shadowlands considering how far we have come in such a short time!

Raid times are 8-11:30pm EST Saturday and Sunday

(We have an optional Heroic Carapace/Nzoth run Saturday at 4pm EST where we sell a few spots to help fund guild Pots/Flasks/Runes/Repairs)

We run keys throughout the week as well as other activities.

We are specifically looking for the following:

-Mage(s)

-Hunter

-Priest

-Any DPS with heal and/or tank OS

*Any and all skilled players are free to apply- These are just our high priority needs.

**We require minimum 12/12 Heroic, some Mythic progression, average 70-90%+ Heroic Logs, and blue parses+ for Mythic Logs. We take class/role into consideration with logs. Please do not apply if you do not have any current progression.

You can apply at:

forms.gle/Cuh5FJYJgWfW9KYQ9 (copy/paste into browser)

Or add and message our Recruitment Officer at:

Discord:Nov#7240

Bnet: Nov99#1826

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask any questions- Communication is a high priority of ours!

Not sure if we will be able to seek an extra day off of you

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

[H] - Mal’ganis (4/12 M)

We are actively recruiting to fill positions for our Mythic Progression Roster. We are currently 4/12M due to a late start going into Nyalotha as we have had returning players. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge this expansion and become competitive going into Shadowlands. We do our best to ensure everyone has completed a +15 on a weekly basis and maintain a drama free, organized raid group, with plenty of things to do throughout the week.

What We Ask Of You

-Know your class and/or are willing to put in the time to improve and grow with us.
-Come prepared to our raids (General knowledge of the encounters, Gems, Enchants, Food, Flask, Pots, Runes, etc.)
-Show up on time with ~100% attendance (Let us know in advance if you can't make it to one of our raids)
-Have a positive attitude and learn from your mistakes (constructive criticism will be a thing)

Raid Schedule

[Mythic Progression] TUESDAY-THURSDAY (8:30pm-11:30pm CST)
[Alt Raids] SATURDAY (8:00pm-11:00pm CST)

Desired Classes

[Tank] Paladin, Monk

[Heal] Paladin, Monk, Druid

[Dps] Hunter, Mage, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Druid, Priest, Paladin, Shaman

Note: Exceptional players will be considered so don't be afraid to inquire about a position in our group

Contact

If you are interested please contact Morph#11503 or Lionslaw#1479

Note: If you are not on the server US Mal'ganis, you can trial with us Cross-Server in one of our Heroic Alt Raids

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 6/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 9/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello, I feel this could be a good fit, hopefully we can talk soon.

ABOUT>

Guild : Astraeus || Server : Stormrage

-Currently 2/12 Mythic Ny'alotha and pushing-

Our primary focus is raiding, Mythic dungeons, and to be ready for Shadowlands release. We are looking to bolster our ranks so we can maintain a 25 person raid team. We all have a real life and sometimes it simply must come first.

Non-raid events include. Weekly - Fun group games with prizes, Transmog runs, M+ key groups and celebrated birthdays!

REQUIREMENTS

• We push content but are also all here to have fun. Being respectful of each other and able to work with different personalities is important to us.
  • If interested in joining the raid team, you must have logs available for review.
    -We are currently taking on all roles for both Raid and Mythic Dungeons (Mythic raid tank spots full) -

RAID TIMES
Thursdays - 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST
Saturdays - 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST
Optional alt day - Coming Soon

CONTACT
GM - Btag | Sreenaph#1727
Officer - Btag | ThirdPhoenix#1305

Hey Amanielia! Hobbs from Abstract Guild here! We’re an Alliance guild on Sargeras looking for more people to progress through Mythic! Here’s a bit of info! Please let me know if you’re interested!

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server Time)
Optional Heroic Raid; Sundays at 6:30 CST(server time)

Progression

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

4/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Voice: Discord

Contact

Please message me here, or through Battle.net; Hobbsey#1249

Hey there! Not for sure if you are still looking for a guild, but I have included in information about our’s below. Battle Hardened has been together for going on 5 years now. We are more like a big family than anything. Currently were are 4/12m, almost have Hivemind down.
We work together to help each other; running M+ (always make sure that the core team gets their +15 as well as offering to help more social members get theirs.), getting a 5 mask done for everyone the same way, dabble in PVP, gear alts, and try and help out people on the server as well via mount runs for cheap, etc.

My Btag is below and we would love to talk to you if you have any questions!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a mythic raid team and a friendly atmosphere for all.

We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Thursday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Paid AOTC Carries

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us! Add Savius#1232 to BTag for any questions.

You can see our forum post here: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!