CE Experienced Hunter LF CE Guild for SL

Sacred,

Hope your health is improving. We at Serahpic would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in the core of our Mythic Raid team for SL. Like you we are a group of high level mythic and CE raiders and are looking for the last 2 or 3 pieces to our CE puzzle. Will leave our spam below for you to check out.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

A lot going on today, but hopefully will have time to talk to everyone tonight!

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild backed by afterMath eSports organization and plan to bring the support needed to

ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

While we are a new organization, we are in talks with 2 additional gaming teams to join our ranks and expand our reach to potential sponsors and investors. If interested, please view our website to find out more about us and drop an application. www. Aftermathesports .com

How many devs does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. The lightbulb is “working as intended”

Will be on a lot today, let’s talk!

Still looking

Bump Bump dump.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a mythic weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I have many as well so completely understand that. Hit me up if this sounds good to you at all. Hope your health turns for the better

Hello,
We are Shade a newly formed Mythic guild on Hyjal server. Our raid team is comprised of 11/12M raiders and we are looking for some dps to finish rounding out our roster for SL. We are a pretty laid back group, but know when it is time to crack down and be serious. Below is a little more info about us, our recruitment needs as well as contact info.
Current Recruitment Needs

-Demon Hunter-experience and logs required
-Rogue
-Mage
-Elemental Shaman
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Boomkin

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Shadowlands waiting room

Hit me up ^

Hey Sacred I posted above but after consideration with the team we have changed our raid teams that may be more accomodationg for you. We are now raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs 6pm-10pm, no more weekends.

If you’re interested hit me up ingame at fxokarmy#1756 or on discord karmy#5404

Just got my SL physical collector’s edition in the mail, so hype!

Hey Sacred, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

You would be a fantastic fit for our guild. Check us out,Blind Pick Heroes and see if you would be interested!

I like your mentality it aligns with ours.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Sacredqt - Rampant on Illidan is recruiting: https://rampantguild.com/

Please reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet: Vanx#11719 / Discord: Vanx#0001

Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-reformed-ce/705253

hey sacred

Karma 12/12 M Recruiting dps and 1 Healer for Shadowlands

We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)

We got cutting edge every tier except palace

If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section

Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses

Hey,

I am recruiting for 2 raid teams for a guild on Ilidan. One raids tues/wed/thur/mon 7 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (4 x 4) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 X3). The other raids tues/wed/thurs 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (3 x 3) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 x 3) You can read about us here https://rampantguild.com/ in the “About us” section

If Interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771