CE exp Resto Shaman Main LF Late Night guild

Hey guys,
I’m a returning player for shadow lands. I’ve been playing since Cata with Heroic (what mythic used to be) and Mythic (current) experience raiding. I haven’t dipped hardcore into the scene in a while, and I’m looking to break back into it.

I’m looking to main resto shaman, but I have experience with multiple classes and have the willingness to flex for the sake of team comp (Healing/DPS/Tanking).

I’m looking for a guild Horde or Alliance, either is fine, that starts raid at 9pm PST (12am EST).
If you’d be interested in chatting hmu on bnet: Keege#1279

Hello,

I am PapaDobek (Magmus#1146), I have led many guilds over the years including server 1st kills. I plan to build a core 10man group with competent players and possibly a 25man if I can find the players. This is a progression and pvp driven guild. Raids will be x2 days a week, on the weekdays starting at 9:00pm ranging from 2-3 hours. Guild mates are encouraged to form arena groups and there will be weekend fun guild calendar events that are not required but optional, such as battlegrounds, alt runs, etc. If the above sounds good for you please shoot me a message and I will gladly send out an invite. We have discord, website is thewayofthefist.enjin. com, you can also find us searching in the in-game guild search. We do not tolerate any kind of toxic behavior, this is a place of peace for us adults to unwind out of our hectic days. My wife and I play together as well as a few others.

Hey Gleecut, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I will say though, I don’t know what type of raid times you’re looking for, but if we fit the time-frames you may be interested in, then let’s talk! We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. Here is a link to our post: [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Radee, and we can chat some more!

Lets talk about you coming to Dojo.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013