CE exp Holy Paladin LF Guild

Hello! My name is Zee. I started playing WoW back in BC and returned at the start of BfA. Since returning I’ve achieved CE every tier. As a player I continue constantly to strive to be and play better. I also enjoy pushing high m+ keys and rated bg’s. LF a guild that is serious about prog but also fun. Anything after 6pm cst works great. Cheers!

Hello! We are Veil of illidan. A newly formed group of gamers, we are a semi- hardcore raiding guild looking to achieve HoF. We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below:
ANY PUMPERS (RANGED DPS ) Spriests,Boomkins,Mages,
Healers (DISC PRIEST FOR SURE) Another Hpal (Venthyr)
ANY MECHANICALLY SOUND PLAYER

Raid Times : Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sunday 8-12PM EST
Raid Application : ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQJxcEQjvCnluBQxgJ-z4n1qdTex_DZNuDeal4QE5Vg1XRSA/viewform (Add an H at start)
Contact me at : Moriti#6522 (Discord) Taylorshift#3817 (Discord) Thiccboltz#1525 (Btag)

Hey there!

Malice is on Bleeding Hollow Horde side, and we’ve been around for a long time. We always go into a tier hoping for CE and have managed to achieve it over several expansions, usually with some time to spare.

We’re currently in the market for a disc or a holy paladin for a core spot in our group and would love to chat with you if you’re interested.

We have a more casual 2 day a week schedule for those with demanding real life obligations, and we raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 - 11:30PM EST.

I know you’re not expecting more than an AOTC group, but if you’re interested in going for a bit more, I would love to chat.

You can Reach me on bnet at Medira#1121 or on discord at Medira#6451 if you want to chat. We would love to hear from you!

Feel free to check us out on wowprogress for more information.

Hi @Zeehp,

Not sure if you are still looking, or if you would be up for alliance on Stormrage - but I’d really like to speak with you. Great post about yourself, and we do all of the things mentioned. Please add me on Bnet as KassiG#1130 if interested.

Our Mythic team is 7/10M for CoN, 5/10H for SoD, and starting Mythic Tarrague tonight. Great group, and we have a Heroic Team as well (some of our X-Mythic raiders from CoN slowing down a bit for this tier (also prev 7/10M for CoN).

Our raid times are T/TH from 7-10pm EST. Since you’re Central, you would be 1hr behind us, so you’d start at 6pm your time.

Here’s a bit about us in forums too.

Hi Zee!

Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis is definitely looking for a holy paladin, and might fit your schedule! Here’s our recruitment post, if you’re interested!

Good luck finding your new team!

Need a holy pally right away for our heroic/ casual mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 7 to 10 cst we are on Zul’jin horde you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or battle.net Sig#11142 guild spam below

1/10M 7/10H is looking for our final heal to round out the roster! Wowprog link is below add is if you are interested :slight_smile:
wowprogress = /guild/us/mal-ganis/Wavvy

Hey Zee!

My guild is looking for another solid healer to round out our mythic roster for CE this tier!

1/10M and 6/10H

Tues/Thurs 8-12 EST

Add me on disc if you are interested! Xelraz#7943

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-ntt-110m-610h-2-day-lf-dps/1036899

Add me for Conversation - NosTheHoss#1668
Currently 7/10 H - CE in CN
Guild Name: Cerebral
Realm: Area-52
Raid Days/Times: Th/F/S 10pm-1am EST

Hello Zee

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 5/10 H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST
  • We are alliance so a faction change would be required :slight_smile:

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

Hey, Zee!

[US] [A] Atrophy - is a mutli CE guild, dating back to Argus. We’d be greatly interested in having you join our team.

Our raid times are Thursday, Sunday and Monday from 7:30-10:30 EST. All mats for raid are provided by the guild.

Feel free to message me ingame - Meepers#11191 or on Discord Meepers#0834 if you’re interested.

Take a look at us!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
1/10M, 7/10H SoD

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday night raid from 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST

Recruiting:
Unholy/Frost DK, WW Monk, Havoc DH, Enhancement Shaman, Mage and exceptional raiders

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

Hi Zeehp!
I’m the recruitment officer for Optimal Baddies on Area 52. We are working on building up our raid team for Sanctum. We also love to run high keys and do the occasional PvP. Here’s our recruitment blurb down below. Hit me up on Discord at Rhonyn#6182 if you’re interested! Cheers.

Optimal Baddies on Area 52 is looking for DPS and Healers to fill out our Mythic roster for 9.1

Optimal Baddies is a guild founded by long-time gamers who enjoy playing with friends while pushing content at a reasonable pace. Many members of Optimal Baddies are players who have previously pushed Cutting Edge content and are looking for a more relaxed environment where we can smash our faces against our keyboards and kill bosses.

At the beginning of 9.0, we were only planning on pushing heroic content. When our friendships and player skill grew, we decided it was time to jump into mythic content and see how far we can get. We started Mythic prog very late into the tier and finished at 5/10M. We plan to push for CE for 9.1 and onward.

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:
Your life outside of WoW is important, and our raid times reflect that. We want to have fun and goof off without feeling like our lives revolve around raiding and prog. With such short raid times, we put an emphasis on getting fast pulls and working together to figure out how to progress bosses quickly.

• 8PM-10PM EST Tuesday/Thursday - Mythic Progression
  • 8PM-10PM EST Saturday - Heroic/Normal Alt Clear
  • 7:30PM-10PM EST Wednesday - Community Key Night - working with guild members to push their keys, work on KSM, and have fun together!
  • Pushing keys all throughout the week at various levels

Current Progression:

• 5/10M Castle Nathria
    8/10N 2/10H Sanctum

What are we looking for?

• 2 or 3 healers to fill out our healing comp (Preferably Druid or Disc priest)
  • 2 or 3 DPS to fill our roster for our mythic team (Looking for a boomkin!)
  • DPS and Healers for our Heroic/Alt raids - any classes or specs welcome!
  • Of course, if you are proficient with another class and would like to apply, we will consider you!

Recruitment Contacts:

Discord - Rhonyn#6182 (Recruitment Officer), Goldfish#7851 (GM)
Battlenet - Rhonyn#1281, Goldfish#1198
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Zeehp,

I think our timings will just work out, and we are looking for another solid holy pally to trial for M SoD. Currently 3/10M SoD (US 87th on M Nine), looking to place US top 150 by tiers end. If you like what you see, you can read more and make an application here.

Hey,

You didn’t mention if you’d be willing to go Alliance, but if you are, let’s chat!

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Sanctum of Domination: 1/10m 9/10h
  • Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Soul Squad on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. Formed at the start of SL, we went 6/10M in CN and intend to push CE in 9.1.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional optional raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting Hpal and WW/MW

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Hey there! We’re a horde guild currently looking for a holy paladin, here’s some more info about us! We also do a lot of m+ and other activities when not raiding.

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 8/10H and were 7/10M last tier at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey Zeehp,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M CN 1/10M SOD) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional holy pally to round out the team and keep pushing into 9.1! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, which should work for you. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Hi Zeehp,

I’m the GM of [H] Our Old Friends on Area 52. We were 10/10M in CN and are currently 1/10M in SoD. We raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-2am EST (7-11pm PST). I think you’d make a great addition to the team.

If you’d like to know more or are interested in the spot hit me up on Discord Neutralcat#1488! Can trial immediately.

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile:

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 6/10H CoD and completing 6/10M in CN last tier and we’d love to chat with you!

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 3/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Sanctum of Domination!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Thanks! Would love to talk with you more! :slight_smile: