CE Exp DPS DK LF AOTC Guild

I’m a CE experienced DPS DK looking for an AOTC raiding guild. After raiding Mythic since its inception and getting multiple CE’s I stepped down from Mythic raiding in SoD as I could no longer meet my guilds raid times and did not want continue committing to 9 hours a week of progression for 12-16 weeks a tier.

I have obtained AOTC every tier since MOP, from Will of the Emperor to Sylvanas as well as CE for multiple tiers, notable mentions include G’huun (US 228), Jaina (US 225), Azshara (US 167), N’zoth (US 187) and Sire (US 255).

I’m not looking to get back into Mythic raiding progression at this time. I’m looking to finish out every tier for AOTC in a reasonable amount of time on a lighter schedule with a bunch of fun people.

Looking For

Raid Times that end no later then 10pm EST
Monday-Thursday Raid Days

I currently have no reasonable experience with SotFO and am 252 iLvl but do have both 291 legendaries. As such I don’t have any current logs minus some dabbling in LFR but all logs from my CE days are public if those are of any interest.

I’ve been playing the game for 14 years and have raided a majority of that time. I am not a raid logger and do spend time in the game doing other things such as mount collecting and other activities.

If you have questions feel free to contact me.

Btag: Bonbon#1177
Discord: Exia#9903

1 Like

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 2/11M, 10/11H SFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/11H, 10/11N SFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 7/11H SFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 9/11N SFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 2/11M, 8/11H SFO (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/11H, 10/11N SFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

We have a group of former CE folks that returned recently looking to clear content. We’re 2/11H atm and raid Tues/Thurs. You’re welcome to cross realm with us!

Discord: https://discord.gg/AfYFkHMNep

:slight_smile:

up up and away

up up and away

to the invisible boat mobile

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11n 2/11h pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Still looking

If your willing to xfer for Alliance (or I mean just wait for 9.2.5) and potentially being a big fish in a small pond, then Reborn might be what your interested in.

We focus on AOTC and occasionally chewing up a bit of mythic, but CE is not really a real goal. We take things extremely chill and are a pretty decent bunch. The full spiel can be found here at [A] Reborn 2/11 H is recruiting for Heroic 2.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30 (ish) on Tue/Thur, so if you need to drop 30 minutes early its not a huge deal to us.

Callipso#1637