CE Exp 211 Balance/Guardian druid LFG

My name is Naros and I’m a druid seeking a home in a CE guild. I’m willing to transfer to your realm and open to faction transfers.

Spec: Balance or Guardian druid
Timezone: Eastern US
Raid Times: 2/3 days, preferrably ending on or before 11pm Eastern US time.
Progression: 1/10 mythic, 9/10 heroic, 10/10 normal

If you believe your guild has a spot for me, you can reach me via Naros#1687 (real-id) or Naros#5921 (discord).

Additionally, if you have a spot for a Fire Mage and a DiscPriest/RShaman as well, that’s even better. Our current guild is no more and we’re all 3 looking for a new CE guild home where we can raid together.

Until then, safe travels & happy hunting!

We are looking for an exceptional Boomkin druid.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 9/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior

Ranged DPS: Boomkin Druid, Mage, Warlock

Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking to recruit ranged DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268 on BNET
Or
Poopdollar#6583 and Svester#7164 on Discord.

Guild and Server: Prideful - Mal’Ganis

Needs: Unholy DK, Marksmanship Hunter, Affliction Warlock, and any other Exceptional DPS!

Application: prideful.gg/wow/

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm CST

Current Progression: 9/10H Castle Nathria

Recruitment Contact(s): JoshSmile#4014 (discord) or Fiveoh#3143 (discord)

<Style> Sargeras 4/10M LF Warlock, DH, RDPS and Healers apps in the forum post happy to chat goodluck on your guild search

Thanks to those who have posted so far; I’ll be in contact this week.

Hey Celestial,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST, just changed to this schedule last week in order to push AOTC and get into mythic. We are a little behind your progression but we also have room for you and your friends.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

Fun fact that Shankspec rogue applied to my guild 2 days ago rofl

Anyways, check us out :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308