Delete please

delete please

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Zhatva,

We are a Mythic Raiding guild looking for a good hunter. Feel free to reach out. Copy pasta and contact info below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage- Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hello! When the game drops our guildmembers will be on every day (we are still hanging out, just with some non-wow people atm). You didn’t say if CE was critical, and while we want to achieve it, we aren’t going to promise it while trying to get our guild going again after leaving early BFA.

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS & a healer for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Needed
Boomkin
Hunter

All ranged may apply even if not listed

Healers
Druid
Shaman

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: TBD*
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 and my bnet is vmsfroggy#1886. I would really like to talk to you . Here is a little bit about us:

Guild: Yummy Boys
Region: NA
Server: Bleeding Hollow

Raid Days/Times Mon/Wed, 9PM-12AM EST

Who are we? We’re a long time group of friends and CE raiders with extensive raid experience starting back in TBC. We’re looking for ranged DPS to round out our roster and help push through Mythic content going into Shadowlands. Competitive guild with non-competitive comms. M+ and PvP too!

Who to contact? Any questions/get to know us:
GM: Crittoris#1321
Recruitment: Legooch#11915

Hello Zhatva
Im currently working on rebuilding my guild and i think you might be interested in what i’m trying to achieve. Hit me up if you want to know more about it!

Gated on Thrall is rebuilding it’s roster for Shadowlands. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier and push the rankings as high as we can without stepping in the “hardcore” scene with having to maintain multiple alts and doing split runs.

We also want to develop and maintain a healthy high key/iO mythic+ environment within the guild. As such, we will be dedicating time to recruiting not only raiders but also Mythic+ pushers. Down the road, we might want to give PVP some attention and recruit high rating PVP players as well. Ultimately , we want to be able to offer our guild members an environment where players can log on and easily find other equally skilled players to group up and push content with.

Goals for Shadowlands:

• Clear Castle Nathria and get Cutting Edge

• High Mythic+ pushers recruitment

• Raid/Achievement Sales

• High rating PVP recruitment

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Optional 4th day TBD for Heroic/Mythic Alts

Guild Recruitment:

Raid Recruitment

Openly recruiting for the following roles

• DPS (Melee and Ranged)

• Healers

• Tanks

Mythic+ Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high keys.

PVP Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high rating.

Applicant Requirements:

• Previous Cutting Edge experience (highly preferred)

• Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently.

• Mechanical ability and situational awareness.

• Competitive logs (current tier / latest tier you’ve done)

• Motivation to optimize both your character and gameplay.

What We Offer:

• A positive raid environment that’s laid back while still maintaining a progressive mindset.

• We are drama free and personable.

• An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW.

• A group of people who all aspire to push their play, achieve CE, and join a group of friends who are passionate about the game.

Contact Us:

Milky#7640 (Discord) / Milky#1852 (Battle net)

We suggest you also fill out our application, which will ping us directly in our Discord channel :

Apply Form Here

v3n0m#1637 if you’d like to chat :slight_smile:

Hey there Zhatva!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment.

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.
What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Hey mate, Last Pull Andys is a mythic progression guild on Area 52 US. We are currently 11/12 Mythic in Nyalotha with the goal of achieving CE before the Shadowlands prepatch and to push mythic content in Shadowlands. At the time of this post we have have temporarily added a third night of raiding to push for CE. We have a very active discord and members regularly organize to push keys or play games outside of WoW like Among Us .

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 9pm-12am EST
  • Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Optional Raid Night

• Monday 9pm-11pm EST

Recruitment

We are currently looking for geared dps for trials on Nzoth but are also considering all experienced players for our main roster looking forward into Shadowlands. All spots are competitive and we encourage all who are interested to reach out.

Any new member will be asked to complete a two week trial in order to join the main roster for progression fights.

If you are interested, contact us via bnet or discord listed below. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to playing together!

For more information regarding specific class needs as well as our anonymous google form for easy application please see our WoWprogress.

Guild Contacts

Xzur: GM

• Bnet - Xzur#1966
  • Discord - Xzur#4075

Airegin: Officer

• Bnet - AXPsharkbait#1774
  • Discord - Airegin#0729

You fit exactly what we are looking for. Add me onBNET if you are willing to go Alliance

QuickESQ#1561

I’m not going to spam post you like these guys. If you’re open to considering a strong and active guild on Alliance, I represent Illicit on Proudmoore and we are currently recruiting CE-focused DPS players.

I will post our forum post below if you’re interested with a bit more about us, but if you’d rather just talk more with me directly about how we can work together shoot me a bnet request!
bnet: ryry#11575

I look forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

We should have a chat.