Cdew's Suggestions

Its general d. Most wouldnt agree with him. Pvp is the plague to them

1 Like

Welp. I’m not watching that full length movie either. So, in the end? Same thing. Though I might skim it as a post.

Is there that much information though? In my experience youtube videos are just full of water. Not enough meat. It’s all those “personalities” they try to add. That’s why I always prefer reading. Much more to the point. I prefer dataz.

I changed your water to BS.

1 Like

He sounded dumb in that video

Well all it made me do is gigglesnort and think I don’t want to hear what he has to say ever.

I am glad I didn’t waste time watching that video then because I didn’t agree with you either. You can’t say everyone doesn’t like RNG because that just isn’t true. I for one much prefer RNG than constant earning of tokens or what not. In fact, I would say a lot of people would hate this game if there was no RNG at all in it because it would feel like an overwhelming grind to do everything.

1 Like

How is this not just a straight up ad for a youtuber?

“Go watch this” - OP while providing zero context or actually posting anything themselves.

4 Likes

Unfortunately OP, the white knights are really all that is left playing WoW. While those of us who are not of the play WoW support it no matter what mindset. Have been long gone from the game this expansion. Which is why you are getting so much flack.

1 Like

Or maybe its because the OP posted a 1 hour long video to advertise for a youtuber, while adding zero discussion value himself?

OP didn’t even have the decency to give any possible follow up post in his own thread. He never added a single bit of discussion. It was “hey go watch this video”. That was it.

6 Likes

I haven’t finished watching the whole video yet but I can tell he knows like the rest of us that Blizzard don’t know what players want. Such a shame.

4 Likes

Yeah same.
Though, I don’t normally watch videos that are posted on here anyways. But yeah, the smug face doesn’t help at all. Lol

You are a unicorn Ms. level 55 Troll Death Knight.

I am not a unicorn you just entirely lack the imagination to visualize what this game would be like with no RNG at all. BORING !!!

And would you stop switching characters to post - what is that the third one in this thread ?

how to fix wow is you stop balancing the game around esports.m+ is balanced for mdi and pvp is balanced around 3v3 and have good class design.

thats how you fix wow.

Nope… I don’t give clicks.

1 Like

Isn’t this guy a hardcore pvper? Why would his opinion account for the game as a whole?

Stance dancing for warriors has always sucked. I don’t agree with bringing that back at all.

The point behind is if you care about PvP then the 1 hour full of truth does not bother you.

I think if you care about PVP, participating in a discussion shouldn’t bother you either. Something the OP did not do.

So it makes me wonder as to the true point of advertising…I mean linking the video.

I mean i care about PvP and i could discuss it and i also watched the whole 1 hour, but discussing about that in GD is pretty pointless in my opinion. Most people here don’t even bother improving PvP.