CDew said "2400 in Shuffle is an entry level rank in PvP"

You call me a troll yet you play a more braindead spec and barely cling onto 2500.

You r 100percent Dozer’s wife. Like identical hahahah

NOW WHYYYY, do R1s say that everyone should have 2400 in RSS, its easy, at the minimum???

If everyone wants it, it makes it more valuable, why, you need that just to call yourself a PvPer…

Meanwhile 3k BOTs, and RMT boosters are makin a killin!!! 2400cr RSS price is 700usd.

Damm son i guess we should see mighty Dozer Kryspyduuchebagg or wtv get his Legend title…

So thats how Zoozuuuutrr…ooo…llll got his 2.4. PLASTIC BABY!

I could buy 2400 right now if I wanted to, but I think its on the individual… Just would not feel right having a glad mount and not earning it… It would never be used and just decorate a mount log.

I bought tons of WoW TCG cards, soon as they came in at Hastings or the magic card shop I would buy out all they had. I gots the spectral tiger and fel drake. I wasted all that money to get them and I dont even use them, it doesent feel special. Like I had all the achievements to get the Crab Mount, that was a nightmare, and its still a favorite today.

Well zoozuubad bought his bot using her husbands plastic. Just wait till Dozer starts posting how he got 2.4 in ss as BM and how that compares to the average/ and community.

1 Like

I’m not really liking his chances.

2 Likes

The plastic disagrees with you!!

If his wife can get 2.4 on BM aka Zooozuuu he most likely will hit that charge sooner the later :slight_smile:

1 Like

youre wrong

solo shuffle is hyperinflated

its not the same thing as current or previous iterations of 3s

1 Like

The only difference between 3s and Shuffle is that one is dead and the other is the biggest game mode in PvP, i’ll let you figure out which is which.

1 Like

bro go ask pikaboo if you can buy another carry

4 Likes

More like 1800 in 2s

9 Likes

2400 IS Entry Level… For the R1 streamer “Glad Mafia”, they take credit card or paypal.

1 Like

like right now?

i just had a 2700 lobby on my windwalker where none of the other 3 dps used half of their abilities and rounds felt like unrated skirmishes ending in seconds

2400 in shuffle is objectively like 1600 arena outside of ‘deflation’
that’s for a few reasons though like obviously a TON of people are playing shuffle cause it’s new and it’s a new expansion and there’s 0 barriers so it’s hyper inflated

but the auto dampening discouraged mirrors and triple dps games with disc priests just make the game mode objectively more shallow rewarding and requiring dramatically less awareness and skill to succeed

4 Likes

i dont care about pvp anymore. i gave up. i got duelist and stopped qing the boring braindead bracket; m+ where people leave every other key and braindead chimpanzees int 2 chests or times is more fun.

also unrelated youre ugly i asked if you wanted to push keys you didnt reply

I mean, Cdew isn’t necessarily wrong about that…
While I’m not that high rated myself, I imagine the people between 2.4-3k are operating at a much higher level than people 1800-2.4. Like, really good binds/setup/macros/game knowledge etc.

just so you know pikaboo reacted to this thread and he thinks you’re a clown like the rest of the community, what a garbage take.

thanks for the idea

Cdew is fried if he thinks that. Yes solo shuffle is inflated but 2400 solo shuffle players are not close to entry level pvpers. Mad disrespectful and a lot of shade coming from someone who can only do play at a blizzcon level playing a zug zug cleave.

4 Likes