CC is out of control

The amount of CC in this XPack is out of control and something needs to be done ASAP

19 Likes

All spammable cc needs to be nerfed or reworked, along with multiple of the ccs that should just be removed

3 Likes

Either that or tone down damage substantially so 1 the player doesn’t die before you can get out of it and also so the healer can actually play the game and have a non :poop: experience. Not saying cc chains shouldn’t be possible but make them harder to do with less of them. Except modern dps players would never. Ever. Accept a meta that is anything less than a cc spam zug fest

3 Likes

Both pala and ret have the most anti cc in the game.

current DR schools are fine. your problems are l2p.

4 Likes

Except pally is always focused with terrible self sustain and has it especially bad against casters

3 Likes

Yeah but they’re also extremely volatile.

Not really if the go target knows how to trinket and use a defensive or if the healer knows how to use a damage reduction or if either of them know how to kite or play the game really

so the basic fundamentals of pvp?

??

also, volatility hence the nerfs coming tuesday.

1 Like

Yeah if you know the basic fundamentals of pvp you can counter ret burst easily. But now you don’t even need to know that cause they once again buried ret both offensively and defensively

1 Like

doesn’t seem like you know a lot about ret.

or the definition of volatile.

1 Like

I know that at this point it’s a glass cannon with no mobility and really no self sustain. And yeah it has burst damage burst damage that once again is easily countered if you know how to kite or use a defensive

2 Likes

abit more to it but ye sure why not

Then what’s the point of the class if it’s only real use can be countered by anyone with 2 brain cells and it just flops without a healer. Drawing blanks

2 Likes

That is the point of ret. Stomping noobs.

Thankfully its going to be back to sustain like a normal spec apparently. Lots of happy ret mains on the arena forums

trinkets mean nothing in bg’s. wow you stopped the first cc, there are now 14 other players in a 15 minute long game with more. high impact in ss/arena where the game lasts 1 minute and a death is a win. insignificant in a bg. only way they could make trinket good in bg is to have an immunity for like 20 seconds after. games are just too long with too many cc users for 1 break per 2 mins to matter.

4 Likes

They won’t be anymore after Tuesday.

2 Likes

Cc is ridiculous rn, the amount of times I get stunned repeatedly with nothing I can do about it is ridiculous.

3 Likes

When hasn’t this been the case…?

No, not really. Enfers is right.

Esp for casters, you can’t do anything half the time. I’ve never played PvP in an MMO where you lose control of your toon more than this game.

Stun
Silence
Spell-locked
Stunned
Disoriented
Rooted (and cant cast for some strange reason)
Stunned
Silenced

Rinse, repeat. Diminishing returns be damned.

6 Likes