Catering to Streamers, and Content Creators has left WoW in a odd state

Shadowlands is clearly more of the same from BFA with more nods to the content creator, and streaming community. There is absolutely nothing for the RPG community in Shadowlands boreghast is a flop, snoreghast doesn’t even give gear. There is no sense of progression outside of the Anime, that you constantly have to collect, world quests are annoying as ever, PVP is still back seated, and dungeons are more of the same. Where is the love for the RPG community?

10 Likes

What are you even talking about?

Torghast is amazing.

4 Likes

Pretty sure its in covenants lmao.

6 Likes

Sounds like you have a boring night life. I have plenty of torghasms and quite enjoy the runs.

2 Likes

This. Y’all kept clamoring for these “RPG Elements” and touted covenants up as the return to that. Did that suddenly fly out the window?

2 Likes

Your going to have to excuse the sheeple. They still have their Rose Glasses on.

This post is 2 weeks too soon for the majority to relate with, their still trying to tell themselves that garbage “Endless Dungeon” is fun.

6 Likes

What does that have to do with content creators?

Not nearly good enough, or what i expected from Blizzard in this late stage of this company and communities life time.

I enjoy roguelike games so

Guess I’ll keep being a sheep and liking content I enjoy

1 Like

It’s really impressive that yall can’t accept there are people having fun with the game. You think we must be just as miserable as you are.

4 Likes

Well to be fair, actually enjoying Roguelikes doesnt make you a sheep.

The people that have never and would never touch a roguelike and are acting they enjoy it, when they really dont are.

There is of course going to be some Roguelike fans. However that Genre is an extreme niche, with a very small audience.

They are easy to spot too. The talk about how Great Torghast is, then when they actually get inside it all the do is complain.

Ok yea I’ll give you that

There’s someone in my guild who claims to love it and cries everytime they do it, even when they’re winning

So far it’s basically just farming mobs for 10 minutes, so most people should be able to blaze through it

The high tier floors are what I’m really waiting for, cuz that’s when the “fans” are gunna start complaining

What was Torghast suppose to have for the RPG community?

What do you consider RPG progression?

So um, what do you want for a RPer? Tons of new customization and 4 heavy RP factions is more then I can think of ever getting in the past.

First you dance on mailboxes.
Then you join a community dedicated to that stuff.
Then you go to Goldshire for the first time.
Then you roll a Vulpira and that is your end game.

1 Like

To be clear as well, I have no issue with Torghast being in game for people that find it fun.

100% no problem, I had no problem with Islands either, I do take issue with being forced to do said content, gating something as large as Legendaries behind it.

That strips the fun that could of been had from Torghast as well for me. As now I am not electing to try it, I am forced to do it.

Soul Ash needs other Avenues, that would solve alot of the issues.

Give Torghast Gear, or Mogs, or something and move the Soul Ash to other areas either on top of, or period. There would be alot less complaints about it.

its definitely not catering to content creators… there would be less timegates and more content.

these guys have a lot of time to play. they must hit every god damn timegate as it is.

to me, it feels more like the game is catering to the casual “few hours here and there” crowd.

If thats not good enough then wow isnt the game for you go play a single player one.

Torghast isn’t bad. You are.

1 Like

I think it didn’t fly out the window, more like timegated out the window. What 2 months? before the full story is released for the covenant campagin. If it was timegated to like…3 weeks MAX.