Catalyst weekly quest not available

The questgiver by the vault does not have a ? mark after completing the reviving the catalyst quest. Checked all characters. Relogged. Disabled all addons. I just don’t have the option to get the quest.

21 days and there is still no answer or solution to this? Smol indie company it seems. I’m stuck with 3 charges in my main and can’t complete the tier set with my main or my alts which is extremely frustrating.

I was told in my ticket my character was researched and affected by a bug. I was never given a solution. The next week the bug resolved, but I was behind in getting my 4 piece for a bit.

So weird. I hope my character gets solved on its own as well as I’m behind myself now

Ended up being pointless. Blizzard did nothing to help. Sad, but now it is a mute point.

You have to turn in the quest by the catalyst itself, not by the vault. Adding the quest pickup by the vault was a quality of life change.

That wasn’t an option for this particular bug unfortunately. There was no way to access the questgiver trigger at either location.

How is this still a thing? I can’t get the catalyst quest anywhere. How is this not fixed…