Catalyst Failed (can a moderator lock this ****)

No no it was not!

3 Likes

It showed for me

Going to go out on a limb and guess that when you put boots in, the output item it showed you didn’t, in fact, come with set bonuses. It being called Luminous Chevalier’s WhateverthePallybootsarecalled doesn’t mean it’s a “tier” piece.

10 Likes

Unless you have proof nothing can be done, even if you had proof I’d hazard a guess blizz still wouldn’t fix it.

It is what it is

3 Likes

I used the catalyst purely to get a tier item, I spent 20 minutes looking at all my pieces of gear trying to decide what was the best choice. It did in fact say it would give the tier bonus

1 Like

How do you people not read or comprehend set bonus pieces?!

4 Likes

Yea that’s what it ****ing said on my screen dude lmao

1 Like

It’s weird that you already have 2pc and could possibly be confused as to what the tier bonus tooltip looks like.

Boots cannot be tier. I don’t know how or why the tooltip could possibly tell you otherwise, unless your on the “catalyst = liar” bandwagon.

Edit: read what you said. That was not the tier bonus tooltip. That was just a regular tooltip with a fancy new name and possibly stats.

1 Like

Because it said that it would become a tier piece. Quite simple.

edit: I assumed you posted about what it looked like at this point with what people are saying

If your hoping it will somehow “undo” by complaining here it won’t happen. You’ll have to wait till next week.

Go into your armory or character panel in game. Hover over your head piece. You see the list of gold and greyed out items? That’s what the bonus looks like in your tooltip. If you don’t see that and want tier, don’t use CC on that item.

1 Like

I mean I made a ticket. Game said one thing, another thing happened

someone should not have to wait 150 hours for something this braindead

1 Like

Do I seriously need to link the blue post again? Did you seriously not see that there’s a difference between a non-bonus piece?

3 Likes

Anyway,

I was just walking out of work and a bird flew into my face and I dropped my phone

Man,

Is that goodluck or bad luck?

It was a piping shrike if that makes a difference

Little so and so

1 Like

Yea I know what it looks like for the 60’th time

The non bonus items create an appearance of a tier set. You need to be more careful

Clearly you don’t. And how you could possibly not comprehend the words on your current tier pieces is beyond me.

1 Like

Sorry not possible. Tested this with every piece. Only ones that would upgrade to tier were the hands, shoulders, helm, pants, and chest!

Stop lying!

Unless you have a screen shot i do not believe it!

2 Likes

I have two tier items already but ok

And those two tier items specifically tell you which slots carry the bonus.

How you ignored that I have no idea.

1 Like