Catalyst Failed (can a moderator lock this ****)

bru wtf no ur big old pants

So let it go. you aint special enough for anyone to change the rules for you.

I did not request a rule change m’lord

so what are you trying to achieve here by whining?

No idea people keep on posting

I swear to God it’s like talking to a wall.

You have a two set bonus already. Those pieces tell you that the set bonus is ONLY on helm, shoulders, chest, gloves and legs.

You purposely ignored that and shoved a pair of boots in the catalyst.

Instead of saying, “hey, I know that only shoulders, gloves and legs will give me more set bonus” and choosing between those
 you purposely ignored what your tier pieces, blue post and every freaking website told you for weeks and put in boots.

They should have never even been one of your options if you wanted set bonus pieces.

1 Like

It’s a “who gets the last word” competition I guess.

I’m just going to start copypasting [quote=“Dramn-ysera, post:70, topic:1218824”]
For the 80’th time it said it would make it with the tier bonus
[/quote]

edit: damn lol

Lets let it be me. and the word be

Sooogwoooooggoooogoy

1 Like

Because it’s for mogging, too mate. It is what it is, big dude.

Unless your encountered a bug or you’re flatout lying, it very clearly shows you what item you will receive before you create it.

It also gives you another chance to look and confirm before the process is complete.

If you simply have to get mad at something be upset at your own ignorance.

2 Likes

Yea it was a bug, the only upsetting thing is the time related setback, like I said earlier I’d have rather spent my 700k gold lol

So am I. Maybe you’ll eventually read.

You knew before you even did this that there were only three slots that would give you a set bonus. You purposely ignored it.

This is your failure alone, NOT the catalyst.

Ok so post it to the bug forum. get this whingy bs outta general.

If you REALLY think it was a bug issue, take it to the experts on bugs and have them look into it, make a ticket to a GM and get them to look at it. aint no GMs in general chat. we cant fix nothing.

1 Like

You think maybe they’d stop if you did?

You were given a 3 week warning, this is on you . Better luck next week

honestly no

Regardless, he’s got a two set bonus already. He knew boots shouldn’t have even been an option BEFORE he shoved them in the catalyst.

1 Like

you are very welcome sire

Although i was suspecious of this mechanic and I did the research my self, the mistake is easily made as the catalyst does state “tier”.

So what it should say is “This item cannot be turned into a tier bonus item”

4 Likes