<Catalyst> [A] 3/8 M EP, LF Skilled Raiders

Catalyst is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. We look forward to progressing in all relevant content. Our core group of friends and raiders have been playing together and successfully leading guilds across multiple MMO’s. We raid end-game content at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players.

Schedule:

Progression Raid Group:

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Second Raid Group:

• Wednesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Off Nights:

• Arena
  • Mythic+

Progression

• 3/8 M AEP
  • 8/8 H AEP
  • 6/9 M BoD

Member Expectations

• Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren’t coming.
  • Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members.
  • Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info.
  • Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don’t stand in bad.
  • Desire to be the best, We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn.
  • Preparation, we want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, and bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success.

Recruitment Needs

At this time we will consider exceptional players of all classes and roles. We do have some class/spec flexibility.

Some specific needs for the Progression Raid roster would include:

• 1-2 Healers (disc priest/HPally Pref)
  • 1-2 Strong Ranged DPS (Pref Ele, Boomkin, Lock, Spriest)
  • 1 DH Havoc

How to Join

Please reach out to one of our officers with questions, or to gain recruit status.

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Zarathuztra – Zarathuztra#1786
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533
Fen - Rawrabear#1450

1 Like

We are still looking to bolster our ranks before 8.1.5 drops.

Updated Class Needs.

Looking for a good time? Does it include long walks through dungeons and killing pixel bugs with 19 other awesome people? Well look no further! Contact us today to see how we can make your raid experience that much more enjoyable!

MW/WW here. Coming back from a short break at the start of the expansion. Years of mythic/heroic (before mythic) experience. Interested in the one day group. Hit me up. Sorta#1833

Thanks for reaching out!

Good morning, Sargeras!

Looking for a couple more Ranged DPS to add to the Roster

Always recruiting exceptional players who want to be a part of a great raiding community!

Hello, any spots for a BM Hunter?

We currently have a couple hunters on our team but go ahead and send me a battletag request at Rawrabear#1450 and we can talk more.

Looking to add a couple more DPS… would love to add 1 mage and 1 rogue

Fen also enjoys baking cookies…gratuitously.

Updated for progression

I make some damn good cookies if I do say so myself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

still looking to add 1 or 2 more strong DPS to our roster

Bump for another dead boss! Still have room available for solid dps looking to raid with some amazing people!

Updated progression.

Still have spots for a few solid players to help us take out Jaina and move onto mythic!

Updated for Progression.