Cataclysm Classic: Rage of the Firelands Update Arrives on October 29; Firelands Raid on November 7

Cataclysm Classic: Rage of the Firelands Update Arrives on October 29; Firelands Raid on November 7

Brave the inferno and push back against Ragnaros and his wayward loyalists. Should he prevail in destroying Nordrassil, Azeroth will suffer a blow from which it might never recover.

View Full Article

1 Like

This will also be the stop for Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, or Warlock in their quest to build the legendary staff Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest, a weapon of unsurpassed quality that requires a spectacular effort to construct. Like the Shadowmourne questline in Wrath of the Lich King Classic, adjustments have been made to make Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest, faster to acquire on both 10 and 25-player raid sizes.

do you wanna tell us what these changes are, or are you just gonna make us find out on the 7th?

10 Likes

Why is the patch a week and a half before the raid release? Just so you can say you met your October deadline on the roadmap? Also t11 was 22 weeks but you expect pre-nerf firelands to be 12?

10 Likes

Thanks for all the info regarding the Firelands raid. However, there was almost no info about anything else that we can expect in the Firelands phase. Are there any other changes, other than a minor visual enhancement? Can we expect chaos orbs to become unbound for example?

4 Likes

Arriving November 7: Feel the Burn in the Firelands Raid

• Normal: 378–384
  • Heroic: 391–397

Does it mean that finally there will be a different loot lvl on 10 and 25 man difficulty?

The high end is just the ilvl from Rangnaros.

2 Likes

No it’s the same ilvl.

1 Like

Sick, so less than 2 months to get a staff. Great job Blizzard EXTREME SARCASM

7 Likes

And remember that Staff is Ele prio.

I have a feeling they gonna make the items drop for everyone on the quest.

1 Like

they have been silent on leg staff. it may turn out that no change goes and only one person per raid gets it for the entire t12 phase

They already confirmed the staff will be faster to get for both 10 and 25 man but they just haven’t said how.

I’m guessing the items will drop for everyone on the quest at a time.

Ive been on these forums for 2 weeks and im annoyed by your constant asks and needs. If i were a dev you’d be perma silenced/blocked on every GM acct made rofl. Youve asked 10 times if they are going too make it faster to acquire and now they did and u need more. 25000 posts is nuts in a forum you get ignored in daily :rofl:

5 Likes

What is there even to do before the raid opens?

Halloween event was datamined to have rare al akir affixes. im praying their heroic versions but coping since i have like 10 characters with over 15 clears each and not one bis because blizzard loot system is brain dead for throne.

I highly doubt they will just make it so everyone on the quest loots shards. Cuz then everyone will be prompted to play caster class.

3 of my gdkp groups alrdy potted 2million on the first staff. Would be lame if this just go to the void.

Hopefuly, so the only way how to get it wont be to get milked by middle east gdkp scammers.

A better solution would be individual rng loot. That way every can still get it without hurting anyone else but still keep it rare

1 Like

Yea I just think they gonna make it all like a personal loot situation.

Everyone on the quest gets the items.

I definitely can be wrong, I’m just guessingm

lol ok my bad for * checks notes * posting and asking questions on a public forum.

and you’d be a bad community manager if you can’t even handle being asked a simple question, especially when there are much bigger trolls out there

no, i’m not asking for more, i’m asking for the specifics on how it is being made faster.

i only have 2.3k posts, did you really think my 23.7k achievement score was my post count? ok mr “ive been on the forums for 2 weeks and have wracked up 8 thousand posts.”

6 Likes

What happened to the October release for Firelands? November 7th isn’t October! Cataclysm launched in May, and we don’t see Phase 2 until November? That’s six months of Phase 1. What happened to the promised faster release schedule?

1 Like