Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - September 9

ok that is a start, what about the 7 other bugged dungeon achievements?

2 Likes

still no fix towards worgen barber shop sick

Weekly Valor did not reset for myself and others I’ve seen in chat. Others report it did for them. Please fix asap!

EDIT: Logging out of B-Net launcher completely and logging into another character fixed it. Not sure if it was either of these or timing. But it’s fixed for me personally now.

its not just deadminees, tons of dungeons are bugged like this, rdf matchmaking is buggy asf too

At this rate I think they will still have unfixed Cataclysm bugs when they release Mists of Pandaria.

1 Like

And still no hotfix for random dungeon finder :neutral_face::neutral_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

you fixed Shadowy Apparations? why do they still suck then?

I made several topics on this on my pally but not one responds from any blues it’s been like this sense pre-patch and not one community manager has addressed this yet. People can’t do dungeons with their friends because of this. FIX DUNGEON FINDER IT CAN’T BE THAT HARD!!!

We just not gonna talk about the balance druid nerf with today’s changes?

5 Likes

Anyone else having issues retrieving character from server? I’m facing a black screen without my characters from Pagle and with the loading bar progressing halfway then disconnects me after 5min.

I’m playing fine on SoD today and last played cata yesterday.

lol, they just want to gaslight:

2 Likes

June 5, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed a bug in Conclave of Wind where a player dying could lead to Nezir dropping no loot.
  • Druid
    • Clearcasting will no longer be consumed by Nourish.
      • Developers’ notes: This mirrors a change that was originally made in patch 4.0.3a. Nourish is a low cost heal and is intended to be a filler spell. It simply doesn’t feel good to be casting Nourish and have Clearcasting go off, and then spend it on the incoming Nourish.
  • Paladin
    • Fixed an issue where Paladins could start Arena matches with Inquisition or more than 0 Holy Power.

Still no mention of the nerf to Balance Druids. Interesting

3 Likes

What happened to the we’ll communicate and test before making adjustments to classes mentioned by the team last year? There isn’t even a mention of the eclipse change, much less an explanation, or testing of potential changes on the PTR prior to pushing to live.

And as far as I know, Demo locks can still use full mastery sets in a similar way, that didn’t get stealth nerfed.

6 Likes

Aged like milk. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you fix the barber shop for worgen? How hard is this task??

Still no fix on RDF which has been bugged sense pre-patch :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Why no mention of the eclipse changes at all, I know the snapshotting needed to be dealt with as it was degenerate gameplay, but the same goal could have been accomplished simply by making balance druids lose eclipse state if a piece of gear is swapped. This change feels like it was forced through with no thought at all.

wish i could downvote. This is such a troll update by not mentioning moonkin nerfed.

4 Likes

more important to nerf moonkins, duh.