Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - September 5

Personally I don’t think they play there own game the RDF bug has been going sense pre-patch I made several topics on this but nothing from any blues.

1 Like

Incase you havn’t figured it out yet, you can change specializations at the Darnasus trainer. IF and SW trainers don’t give you the option.

When are sub rogues getting a buff?

Sooo…y’all gonna post what you updated today so we can be informed or what? So far only thing I know is the keyring was removed, hoping that isn’t all you’ve done.

Would just love some actual communication, or hey, use the patch note button on the launcher for updates too, that’d be neat.

2 Likes

this 100% tell us what you are doing. its not hard.

1 Like

May 28, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue that was causing Glubtok to summon adds in Normal Deadmines.
  • Fixed an issue with many guild profession achievements not tracking as expected.
  • The Twin Peaks battleground is temporarily unavailable while some issues are addressed.
  • Death Knight
    • Fixed an issue with Desecration not being removed by Bladestorm.
  • Druid
    • Leader of the Pack’s tooltip now correctly states that the Druid’s melee critical strikes in Cat and Bear for cause them to heal 4% of their total health (incorrectly showed 5%).
  • Hunter
    • Primate Hunter pets now understand that they can’t move while using their Bad Manner ability and will successfully cast the spell without interrupting themselves.
    • Furious Howl will no longer stack with other % Crit chance increases such as Leader of the Pack and Rampage.

When are you guys going to fix RDF level brackets seem to be completely out of whack . Also playing with friends - anything over 1 level difference between us makes it impossible to queue together when leveling, and in some cases not being on the same level yields the same exact result. My shaman is level 35 and can’t do SM Library anymore. Its been like this sense Pre-Patch.

1 Like

Still ignoring that loot-a-rang doesn’t work at all?

2 Likes

Are going to get fix for RDF it’s been bugged sense pre-patch or is the problem going to be ignored?

May 29, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue that could cause disconnects while aiming and shooting the Siege Tank during the “Battlezone” quest in Uldum.

i have been waiting for ages now to see this barber worgen bug where i cannot access the seats to change my gender to male worgen and vise versa its just frustrating please community manager is there any possible bright outlook for us worgen players ?

May 30, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• When Nitro Boosts malfunction in a raid encounter, they will now also grant increased movement speed as well as damage their user.
  • The Greater Inscription shoulder enchants available at exalted with Therazane are now Bind-to-Account.
  • Death Knight
    • Fixed an issue where Death Knights sometimes did not gain the benefit of Improved Blood Presence.
  • Priest
    • Fixed an issue where the spell casting haste from Time Warp and Primal Rage was able to stack with Power Infusion’s spell casting haste, which was not intended.
  • Rogue
    • Blind can no longer trigger poisons applied to the Rogue’s ranged weapon.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where some Warlocks retained the benefit of the Nemesis talent from Wratch of the Lich King Classic, which no longer exists in Cataclysm Classic.

Killing machine isn’t always causing a crit.

Wratch

/10char

Can we get a fix on RDF it’s been bugged sense pre-patch Deadmines gone at level 17, I read someone went to Strat underleveled. Other dungeons are disappearing before there max level. I made several topics on this and not one answer. https://imgur.com/ywMbPdw Here’s a screenshot of my shaman in SM Library but I can’t que for it because of the RDF bug.

please fix the dungeons achievements and maybe give us warglaives to transmog

I can confirm that Deadmines is gone before the max level is gone.

June 3, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Honor rewards from completing a random battleground or a holiday battleground have been increased by 100%.
  • Fixed an issue with Admiral Ripsnarl’s visual effect.
  • Fixed a bug preventing the completion of the achievement Acrocalypse Now.
  • Priest
    • Atonement healing will now de-prioritize pets, and will only heal them if their health is very low compared to available player targets. It will treat them as if their health percentage is 50% higher when evaluating targets.
    • Fixed an issue with Shadowy Apparitions that prevented them from being summoned under certain circumstances.
  • Shaman
    • Fixed a problem with Precision where it was granting an unintended additional 1/2/3% chance to hit.

Any idea when we might be able to transmog to the R14 gear like you guys said we’d be able to?

4 Likes

Thank god we fixed that, wouldn’t want to actually make the game playable, it is better to make everyone feel safe in a literal world of WARCRAFT where demons, unfathomable horrors and death litter the landscape…

2 Likes