Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - June 21

Anything about the fact that since the maintenance on the 21st, that Aessina’s Miracle is breaking Mount Hyjal after it phases the area?

1 Like

Cool, now can you please fix Alchemists not being able to switch specializations?

So… Hopefully Bliz devs, you know worgen racials are just awful. Can’t you guys make them any better? How can you think a sprint every 2 minutes that stacks with nothing is a good racial? Why would you nerf their 1% dam racial to a 1% crit? That is just awful, if you guys can’t make these changes for worgen in Cata Classic… Can’t you at least buff worgen racials in retail Warcraft? Like, what the heck… I’m convinced you guys hate worgen at this point

any ideas about the vanilla replica gear for transmog for those of us who got those ranks? it’s literally locked in the appearance tab and not available at the area 52 vendors. I have kept all my gear in my bank since classic launch lol this blows

1 Like

Can you fix the bug in Hyjal when you do quests there at 85 it causes the NPC to disappear as it puts you in a Firelands Phase.

May 23, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue where boosted characters were not properly learning their class and spec’s Armor Proficiency.
  • Fixed a bug with achievement completion tracking for the meta-achievement Classic Dungeonmaster.
  • Death Knight Brutal Gladiator gear on the Outland Armor Quartermasters in Stormwind and Orgrimmar has been discounted so that their prices match those of other classes.
  • Mor’norokk the Hateful can no longer be erroneously killed by players on the quest “On Second Thought, Take One Prisoner”.
  • Fixed an issue that was removing the Dormus’ Rage aura from players who were teleported to Feralas.

Mor’norokk the Hateful is still killable. Tried maybe 10-11 times and he died every time. Watched someone else complete the quest in front of me, so I tried again. Dead. Can’t progress anymore in Deepholm. Fantastic.

What about first aid when will that get fixed?

I wonder when the bigger issues will be addressed. Archaeology bad luck protection before its useless. Stats like mastery on gear just showing +### rather than the Equip: text

2 Likes

What’s the point in having the cauldron perks when we can’t unlock them? Flasks made have not counted towards it at all. For that matter, Mining and Herbing haven’t counted either, glad we rushed releasing Cata when so many things just don’t work, especially important things.

Seems like an odd use of resources.

Same, but the quest somehow completed. It was really weird.

What about boosted characters not getting class skills?

When are you guys going to fix RDF level brackets seem to be completely out of whack . Also playing with friends - anything over 1 level difference between us makes it impossible to queue together when leveling, and in some cases not being on the same level yields the same exact result. My shaman is level 35 and can’t do SM Library anymore. Its been like this sense Pre-Patch.

2 Likes

Agreed - this is super bothersome for people playing together and leveling.

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot to prove it. Here you see my Shaman who is level 35 in SM Library but I can’t que for it because RDF is bugged it been going on sense pre-patch. https://i.imgur.com/ywMbPdw.png

1 Like

Personally I don’t think they play there own game the RDF bug has been going sense pre-patch I made several topics on this but nothing from any blues.

1 Like

Incase you havn’t figured it out yet, you can change specializations at the Darnasus trainer. IF and SW trainers don’t give you the option.

When are sub rogues getting a buff?

Sooo…y’all gonna post what you updated today so we can be informed or what? So far only thing I know is the keyring was removed, hoping that isn’t all you’ve done.

Would just love some actual communication, or hey, use the patch note button on the launcher for updates too, that’d be neat.

2 Likes