Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - June 18

woop woop grammar yahtzees woop woop :rotating_light:

May 21, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Players experiencing phasing issues from Wrathgate or Battle for Undercity quests that are deprecated in Cataclysm Classic should now be in the correct phase in Orgrimmar and Undercity.
  • Hunter
    • Hunter traps are now faster and more consistent in their arming times.
  • Shaman
    • Fixed an issue with Shaman Greater Fire Elemental dealing too much damage with its Fire Nova spell.
  • Warrior
    • Fixed an issue preventing Slam from being logged properly in the combat log.

WAIT a minute does this mean that Battle for Undercity is in Cataclysm Classic?

Can you fix Dungeon Finder it’s been bugged sense pre-patch.

That’s it?

May 22, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed a bug preventing Diabolical Plans from dropping in Ashenvale for Horde players wanting to do “Never Again”.
  • Cataclysm Honor Vendors should now be available in Stormwind and Orgrimmar to purchase ilvl 352 Blue PvP Gear for Honor Points.
    • Conquest and Elite Conquest vendors will not sell anything until Arena Season 9 begins with next week’s regional resets.
  • Fixed a bug with the Thirty Tabards
  • Fixed a bug preventing Engineers and Alchemists from making discoveries while crafting.
  • Crafted “Vicious” gear that was unintentionally created at item level 377 has been adjusted to item level 339.
  • In “Stonefather’s Boon”, the Stonefather’s Boon buff duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (was 3 minutes).
  • Fixed some quest issues. Erunak Stonespeaker should now still be visible to players who have advanced further in the quest line at the original location to turn in “Call of Duty”. “All or Nothing”, “Blood and Thunder”, and “Defending the Rift” should no longer fail to complete if you are sitting or mounted.

please let us transmog warglaives

1 Like

Please fix the crafting guild achievements. Currently you dont get credit for crafting flasks or cooking recipes.

while a good change what about the bigger bottleneck quest “on second thought take one prisoner”?

Also/Alternatively make shoulder enchants BOA.

Anything about the fact that since the maintenance on the 21st, that Aessina’s Miracle is breaking Mount Hyjal after it phases the area?

1 Like

Cool, now can you please fix Alchemists not being able to switch specializations?

So… Hopefully Bliz devs, you know worgen racials are just awful. Can’t you guys make them any better? How can you think a sprint every 2 minutes that stacks with nothing is a good racial? Why would you nerf their 1% dam racial to a 1% crit? That is just awful, if you guys can’t make these changes for worgen in Cata Classic… Can’t you at least buff worgen racials in retail Warcraft? Like, what the heck… I’m convinced you guys hate worgen at this point

any ideas about the vanilla replica gear for transmog for those of us who got those ranks? it’s literally locked in the appearance tab and not available at the area 52 vendors. I have kept all my gear in my bank since classic launch lol this blows

1 Like

Can you fix the bug in Hyjal when you do quests there at 85 it causes the NPC to disappear as it puts you in a Firelands Phase.

May 23, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue where boosted characters were not properly learning their class and spec’s Armor Proficiency.
  • Fixed a bug with achievement completion tracking for the meta-achievement Classic Dungeonmaster.
  • Death Knight Brutal Gladiator gear on the Outland Armor Quartermasters in Stormwind and Orgrimmar has been discounted so that their prices match those of other classes.
  • Mor’norokk the Hateful can no longer be erroneously killed by players on the quest “On Second Thought, Take One Prisoner”.
  • Fixed an issue that was removing the Dormus’ Rage aura from players who were teleported to Feralas.

Mor’norokk the Hateful is still killable. Tried maybe 10-11 times and he died every time. Watched someone else complete the quest in front of me, so I tried again. Dead. Can’t progress anymore in Deepholm. Fantastic.

What about first aid when will that get fixed?

I wonder when the bigger issues will be addressed. Archaeology bad luck protection before its useless. Stats like mastery on gear just showing +### rather than the Equip: text

2 Likes

What’s the point in having the cauldron perks when we can’t unlock them? Flasks made have not counted towards it at all. For that matter, Mining and Herbing haven’t counted either, glad we rushed releasing Cata when so many things just don’t work, especially important things.

Seems like an odd use of resources.