Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - June 21

is this live and if so how come no warglavies

5 Likes

Could really use Blood Queen getting fixed…kind of important since Shadowmourne’s locked behind that.

GIVE ME GLAIVES OR GIVE ME DEATH! WARGLAIVES ARE THE ONLY LEGENDARY THAT CANNOT BE XMOGGED

/clearthis

4 Likes

Its clear there are 3 people working on cata classic and we are in beta still. Multi Dollar Company. I do feel bad for the devs I am sure they are doing their best.

1 Like

maybe they shouldnt have rushed things out after all of these bugs were reported in the beta

3 Likes

fix archaeology droprates

3 Likes

I’d say remove Blood Infusion if you can’t fix this in time…

Total artifacts
Vrykul: 6
Troll: 368
Orc: 6
Nerubian: 10
Night Elf: 54
Fossil: 194
Draenei: 11
Dwarf: 231

0 0 0 0 lvl85 epics

3 Likes

Put bad luck protection on Arch epics. You want Cata to be an accelerated pace. Stop making people do 200+ solves for the item. Some people have reached 1k. Its nuts.

6 Likes

yes please fix archeology drop rate asap

3 Likes

And what about our professions? How long are we going to pretend this isn’t an issue???

2 Likes

Thank you, Kaivax. That made my day :joy::rofl:

1 Like

That was a fun dungeon getting 2 shot by a single mob with icebound fortitude on…

I feel the exact same way. They’re just actively ignoring anything about the profession bug it seems. The only thing i wanted to do during the pre patch was boost my warlock from vanilla and level up my professions, but if this still hasn’t been fixed for a week, who knows - it could very well be another week of waiting for a patch to remedy it. So aggravating and just kind of a slap in the face to players. And then to STILL have the boost for sale even though it bricks your character - super scummy and predatory move

What do you mean Fix? that’s just what they are. it was awful then and is awful now. do you mean Change?

Quick question as this armor is not available in retail, and it’s not linked towards RBG achievements, but is available now in pre-Cata:

The level 70 Grand Marshal gear from Burning Crusade, is there a reason we can’t use that for xmog, despite it not being tied to RBGs or any achievements like the replica vanilla Grand Marshal gear?

May 8, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Professor Thaddeus Paleo has returned to Stormwind and Orgrimmar to continue collecting Darkmoon decks and he will continue to do so until the opening of Darkmoon Faire Island.

How about a response to the fact the level 80 boosts are still broken

Added an additional hotfix to today’s update:

• Addressed issues with Dwarven and Night Elf archaeology projects. The following projects are now available during the Cataclysm Classic Pre-patch:
    • Dwarf
      • Silver Kris of Korl
      • Warmaul of Burningeye
      • Word of Empress Zoe
      • Pipe of Franclorn Forgewright
      • Spiked Gauntlets of Anvilrage
      • Scepter of Bronzebeard
      • The Innkeeper’s Daughter
    • Night Elf
      • Wisp Amulet
      • Carcanet of the Hundred Magi
      • Umbra Crescent