Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - June 21

YOU DID IT! this was a exactly what 80% of the posts were about. Good work!

66% reduction on PVP gear

drop the quest and pick it back up again. I just completed it.

heroism still bugged :dracthyr_crylaugh:

They’re on the vendors now.

This entire game is just broken, I paid $80 for a character boost and get no gear, no gold and no professions? What is the point in a boost if I have to go all the way back to start to grind professions? 20-30 honor a game getting 1 shot over and over and now I have to do that for atleast 100-200 games to get gear? The worst part is that wintergrasp is once every 24hrs or close to and it’s up now and won’t let me Q? They destroyed SOD pvp and like a moron I came to this garbage, honestly I think it would be better to just move on to a whole new game because blizzard are so far out of touch logging into wow is like smashing my head against a brick wall only less fun and more painful

Wintergrasp is every 3 hours but go off. PvP gear has been reduced in cost by 66% and resil is being fixed on Tuesday; updates given by Blizzard since before you posted this.

Now make pvp gear cheaper

Where’d you get the idea that PvP has ever been a main driving factor for WoW? I enjoy PvP as much as the next guy, but there are more people AFK in cities at 3am than there are pvping during the day my man.

1 Like

PvP is Cataclysm, and it was the main complaint on the forums other than Archaeology dig sites.

1 Like

why u think they would max your professions when they have never done that

Still can’t turn in dungeon quests… Developers worried about mounts and pets and useless achievement hunter junkie crap. Great game!

2 Likes

Ironforge cooking daily’s broken.

Keepin’ the Haggis Flowin’ allows you to buy the Bag o’ Sheep Innards, but there are no clickable sacks anywhere in the town.

Checked it on three toons just to be sure, as the first one had an error prior, it was right after reset and I’d completed 25/25 daily quests yesterday.

1 Like

Nobody wants those orphans in the first place. Now you’re giving them an extra week of hope.

They used to max profs

Fix our professions.

May 6, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Account wide achievements that reward titles now grant them at an account level.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving daily Random Battleground rewards.
  • Smoke Bomb will now properly cancel Stealth, Prowl, and Shadowmeld from enemy players.
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent Warden Stillwater from spawning during the “Lawn of the Dead” quest.
  • Fixed an issue where Death Knights in Blood Presence could be incorrectly, critically hit by all melee attacks.
  • Reduced the cost of all honor and arena gear from Wrath of the Lich King, to better match honor gain while at level 80 compared to level 85.
  • Holidays
    • Made some improvements to the Children’s Week Quests “The Banshee Queen”, “Malfurion Has Returned!”, and “The Fallen Chieftain” to more consistently grant quest credit.
  • Warlock
    • The Warlock Demon Soul ability will now work with the Incubus pet.
    • Fixed an issue where Warlock Demonology pets were not properly updating from Mastery.
    • Fixed an issue with the incorrect tooltip on Demonic Pact. It should correctly read that it grants the Warlock 2% increased personal spell damage.
2 Likes

Please add more titles to the account wide list things like realm first titles and the insane should absolutely be account wide.

2 Likes

Is there any update for those of us who are still effected by the Archeology bug? I still have several digsites in Twilight Highlands and it’s been about a week now.

I don’t think scarab lord does either.

1 Like