Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - September 5

Not gonna lie I laughed at this. Pretty funny. Maybe it’s a tad bit to much but still kinda hilarious. I love when stuff is kited to a city and everyone is wiped. Guess people are just getting creative with this though.

Not sure if intended, but once you meet valor cap you no longer gain Justice Points for heroics.

are you not capped on JP? you can only have 4k at a time

Yeah this isn’t like that at all tho. He cannot be killed and he does hardly any damage. He’s not wiping anyone, he’s not killing guards or getting killed by guards, he just gets people stuck in combat.

Tonight he was there again. I saw him in camp, wasn’t in combat, mounted and went off to start dailies. After the first fight I got into, I was stuck in combat. I wound up doing all 18 dailies in combat because I could hearth out, come back in, not even see him at all, then after the first fight I got into, stuck in combat again. The entire time.

And the odd thing was it wasn’t happening to my friend I was grouped with, which means him being there essentially bugged the entire zone for some people, but no, this isn’t a problem worth mentioning by Blizz.

Tried “safe spotting” myself to break combat, didn’t work either.

The people doing this are the kind of people who think it’s fun to pull the wings off flies. They’re getting off on giving other people a bad time. And from what a guildie told me, this was a problem in original cata and blizz didn’t fix it until WoD so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that they don’t acknowledge it at all.

If only we could figure out some way to profit off this, they’d fix it yesterday.

This right here is my issue with it. People brush this kinda crap off easier than I do though. It’s kinda like if the enemy team has an AFK, your own team isn’t likely to report it because it doesn’t ruin things for them, yet.

1 Like

June 18, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Faster than the Speed of Light and Vigorous VanCleef Vindicator are now granted properly after completing the achievement.
  • Archaeology Survey equipment should now appropriately despawn.
1 Like

where is the rank 14 transmog gear???

4 Likes

Are we getting pvp transmog anytime soon?

2 Likes

Tanks need some balancing. Prot Warriors claim for help!

Tanks are fine! Reroll DK’s like Blizzard intended you to do. press 4 bottons and be pro

increase valor from raids to like 100 per boss or even enough to cap

You are able to notice this but the tank canyon that exists is invisible? Could we please get some sort of weigh in on this from a dev.

My idea for warriors is this

Make mastery also cause critical blocks to cause victory rush to be useable for 6 seconds or until it is used. The effectiveness of this victory rush heal is based on your critical block chance. (40% critical block chance is 40% heal value)

June 21, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Shaman Fire Elementals will now prefer targets that have their master’s Flameshock active on them, and will switch to those targets over targets without their master’s Flameshock. This check occurs only once every several seconds, so may take a little time to occur.
  • Temporarily removed the Elemental Shaman (2) Set Bonus on the Burning Crusade Tier 4 set.
    • Developer’s note: The 2 Piece Elemental Shaman Tier 4 bonus has a bug that existed in original Cataclysm, but was found later on in Warlords of Draenor. If this bonus were to remain in its bugged state, it would cause Elemental Shamans to wear 2 Pieces of The Burning Crusade tier for the entire expansion and we kind of like it when people have to progress their gear. Because the real fix we wish to do requires server restarts, we are removing the 2-set bonus off of the set for the weekend, and then placing it back after server restarts in its fixed state.
2 Likes

Yesterday I noticed people, and myself, were regularly able to get “Help the Bombardier! I’m the Bombardier!” now. I checked the others last night, still a big fat nope.

Is it possible to see some enhancement shaman QoL changes in cata? They are one of the least popular classes in cata. Having to hit the 17% spell hit cap feels horrible. A simple spell hit % on Mental Quickness would help as a spellcasting melee class, letting us reforge into better stats.

Thank you for finally acknowledging the Fire Ele issues.

I have been whining about it since early Wrath.

Vindication!

What if they have… two flame shocks?

Can we get a fix on RDF been bugged sense pre-patch.

Can we get a fix on RDF it’s been bugged sense pre-patch I just hit level 27 can’t do BFD anymore and I still have quests to do in there. Can’t be hard too fix.