Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - July 10

Thank you, Kaivax. That made my day :joy::rofl:

1 Like

That was a fun dungeon getting 2 shot by a single mob with icebound fortitude on…

I feel the exact same way. They’re just actively ignoring anything about the profession bug it seems. The only thing i wanted to do during the pre patch was boost my warlock from vanilla and level up my professions, but if this still hasn’t been fixed for a week, who knows - it could very well be another week of waiting for a patch to remedy it. So aggravating and just kind of a slap in the face to players. And then to STILL have the boost for sale even though it bricks your character - super scummy and predatory move

What do you mean Fix? that’s just what they are. it was awful then and is awful now. do you mean Change?

Quick question as this armor is not available in retail, and it’s not linked towards RBG achievements, but is available now in pre-Cata:

The level 70 Grand Marshal gear from Burning Crusade, is there a reason we can’t use that for xmog, despite it not being tied to RBGs or any achievements like the replica vanilla Grand Marshal gear?

May 8, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Professor Thaddeus Paleo has returned to Stormwind and Orgrimmar to continue collecting Darkmoon decks and he will continue to do so until the opening of Darkmoon Faire Island.

How about a response to the fact the level 80 boosts are still broken

Added an additional hotfix to today’s update:

• Addressed issues with Dwarven and Night Elf archaeology projects. The following projects are now available during the Cataclysm Classic Pre-patch:
    • Dwarf
      • Silver Kris of Korl
      • Warmaul of Burningeye
      • Word of Empress Zoe
      • Pipe of Franclorn Forgewright
      • Spiked Gauntlets of Anvilrage
      • Scepter of Bronzebeard
      • The Innkeeper’s Daughter
    • Night Elf
      • Wisp Amulet
      • Carcanet of the Hundred Magi
      • Umbra Crescent
      • Bones of Transformation
      • Silver Scroll Case

This is indeed bugged for me as well.

Any word on that bad luck protection? Still awful, and this just adds to the rng.

3 Likes

No one cares about a pitchfork. They want to be able to transmog their warglaives.

This isn’t retail. How retail does something has no relevance here whatsoever.

1 Like

Fix our professions.

Fix our quests.

Fix the TOGC dailies.

Game is unplayable for me.

Are they not able to? I can transmog atiesh onto my warrior already.

Won’t happen. On retail only Demon Hunters can transmog those warglaives after completing an achievement.

Thanks for spamming this non stop, no one knew these were an issue until you spammed it nonstop and now it’s fixed WOW!

That is the case on retail. On Cata, the game that we’re actually playing, Warglaives are legendary swords and the fact that it can’t be transmoged is ridiculous. Some people gave months of raiding to complete their set, and we don’t even know if Demon Hunters will happen or not, after all is Legion CLASSIC happening? That being said, just GIVE US WARGLAIVES TRANSMOG!

And the transmog rules are from retail. :man_shrugging:

On original Cata you couldn’t even transmog legendaries lol.

So what? It’s their fault that they can’t use google and lookup retail transmog rules.

Ofc it has relevance, the transmog rules are from retail.

1 Like

I want my pitchfork :sob:

yeah yeah warglaives transmog whatever can we just get these professions sorted out please thanks

1 Like

why not both